The Answer

Secretly Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All eyes are set on me. 

I've been performing in front of a huge crowd, but I never thought that I will feel really nervous with just a small crowd. 

What makes me feel even more nervous is that Dahyun, the girl that I love, is there watching me come closer to her with confusion and shocked written on her face which I still find cute. 

I don't want to messed this up. I want it to be memorable and beautiful. 

So even though my hands are shaking and my legs are wobbling, I tried my best to look calm. 

I will put more effort because my hyungs did the same too. They helped me prepare for this proposal. Dahyun's friends are here too. I want to prove to them that I'm very sincere in marrying their friend. 

And most especially, Dahyun is here. Everything that I'm doing is for her and no one else. 

As I strum my guitar, I began to make a soft hymn of the song. 

"Forever can never be long enough for me
Feel like I've had long enough with you"

If there's a person I want to spend my life for a long time, it's no other than her. 

"Forget the world now we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do"

I don't care what other people say. Their opinion doesn't matter. What matters for me is Dahyun's happiness. It may not be easy for us, but I promise that I will not give up on us. Problems may arise, but as long as we're together, I know that we can fix it. 

"Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way"

This relationship may give us a lot of pressure and hard time. But I know that as long as we have each other, we can make it all through. Love is a powerful thing that can't be easily broken. 

"Marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me"

Oh baby. Even if we're already married, I'll ask you the same thing over and over again and I will make sure that the only answer I will get is a "yes." 

"If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Mmm
Say you will..."

Even if I have to shout to the whole world, or embarrass myself in front of so many people, if this is the only way for you to give me the sweet "yes" that I'm yearning, then I will do it. I will do everything just to make you officially mine. 

"Together can never be close enough for me 
Feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I wear the words 'I love you' and 'you're beautiful'"

I will only shower you with loving words and always remind you how beautiful you are and how lucky I am to have you in my life. If words aren't enough, my actions will define all kthe loving emotions I feel for you. I will kiss you, hug you and make love to you. I will secure you with happiness and I will keep you safe in my arms. 

"Now that the wait is over
Love has finally shown her my way..."

I stopped for a moment and put my guitar aside. I took a deep breath as I slowly walk my way on her table. Her friends made way for me. Dahyun faced me and I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter