Misunderstanding

Mickey Mouse

My aim when I came in to college today was to say sorry to P'Ohm for so quick disappearing yesterday. I just panicked. I didn’t know what to say, I didn’t know if I understood him properly, or if he was just messing with me. Though it sounded pretty sincere as for P’Ohm…

As I enter one of the corridors I see P'Ohm sitting against a wall with some boy holding something against his head.  And he is sitting way too close…

“P’Ohm? What’s happened? Who is this guy?”

“Hi Mick, my  name is James, nice to meet you too” says the boy. For me it’s not nice though..

 “A ball hit me in the head and James is helping me by applying ice”

“Oh, so I can do it, if I’m already here” I say and try to take the ice from James.

“I hit him, so it’s my responsibility, get lost” Ugh, I don’t like this guy.

“Nong Mick, remember about our lesson today, don’t be late please”

“Yes, P’” I say and I stand up in order to go away.

“Mick.. It hurts..” If you prefer me to help you, than say it outright. If not, enjoy your new friend.. I don’t answer and go to the class.

 

The classes were long out, maybe because I’m not in the mood today. I have to go home to fetch my horn. Maybe at the lesson with P’Ohm I will have chance to talk with him.

But there is one problem. I can’t find my horn.

“Mom, where’s my horn?”

“Oh, it’s currently under Auntie Tew’s care”

“Why??”

“You promised me about studying. Recently your grades are getting worse. Study comes first. And music can come afterwards.”

“But mom, the competition is around the corner. I have to practice”

“They can always find a replacement. Without music there won’t be any problems, right?”

Why she can’t understand me??  I look at the clock. I am already late!

“Mom, please… I want my horn back! I need to practice..”

“If you make improvements in your study, I’ll give it back to you”

I guess I can’t do anything in that case now. But I have to go to P’Ohm anyway. Maybe if I don’t have a horn, we can just talk.. I rush to my room to change clothes and quickly go out.

 

I reach his home breathless. I open the door without knocking and.. I see P’Ohm with arm around James, who is playing guitar. I can't help but get angry and sad. Since when has he given him lessons? And why today? Today is my turn.. And what is with the arm? Why are they so close? But.. he is also that close with me. Does that mean that he is like this with everyone? So I am not someone special for him. Right.. Naïve me. Misunderstanding someone's intentions and getting heartbroken easily..

“Erm.. Excuse me, P’Ohm?”

“Wadee, Mick” James says with cocky smile.

“You finally came”

“Sorry..” Although, I shouldn’t be the one who apologizes. He should explain me what is going on with James.

“Go sit and wait” I sit next to (horrible person, grr) James “ I will teach James first, then it will be your turn”

“But.. I didn’t bring the horn, P’..”

“You forgot?!”

“It’s.. not like that”

“You came late and you did not bring your horn!” P’Ohm scolds me with anger. My cheeks turn red and my eyes slowly become wet. Please, not again… “Do you understand responsibility? “

God, why can’t he let me explain!

“Actually..”

“How many times have I taught you?!”

Now James of course has to interject. He puts his hand on thigh of P’. What?  I am the only one who can touch his thighs! “Mick, you can go back to get your horn from home” I ignore him.

“Sorry, P’”

“You should learn to grow up already, Mick!”

Ok, that’s too much for me. I start to cry in front of this two boys and stand up.

“You really think like that? I thought you are different , P’Ohm. I thought I am important person for you!” I say with tears, without thinking what I say. “I didn’t forget my horn, and it wasn’t my fault I was late. But of course you can’t even let me explain that. Whatever, it’s not important anymore. Enjoy being with your new student!”

I cry and run out of the house. I take a cab back home with a clouded mind and tears in my eyes. At home, I don’t wanna talk to mom (all of this is her fault!) and head my room. I throw myself on the bed and just cry without even stopping myself. Why did I have to fall in love with someone as difficult as the music club’s vice president… Why did he almost confess to me yesterday and yet today he is so mean to me?!

Aren’t his feeling stable?  Yesterday he liked me, today he likes this cocky horse James. What a name btw.. I wonder who will be his next victim.

I hear knocking on my door. No mom, I don’t wanna talk to you today. I ignore it. Suddenly, I hear a familiar voice. Voice that causes shivers on my body and makes my heart beat faster.

“Mick, it’s me, I am sorry, can I come in?”

I am all in tears and I don't wanna see him either. I don’t want him to see me like this, and I am still angry with him. I don’t respond but he comes in anyway. So why did you even ask??

I lie on my stomach with my face directed to the window so I don’t have to look at him. I feel him sit on the bed next to me. He touches my hair. I stand up from the bed immediately, I can’t let him touch me now, I am still angry, remember? I say to myself…

P’Ohm walks towards me and starts to talk.

“Mickey.. I am really sorry, it’s just my mood was a little off.. You left so early yesterday, I thought you were angry about what I said to you  and that you don’t feel the same way.. I am so sorry for today, I didn’t mean to scold you and hurt you, I am I know that. I know I can’t expect that you will be okay with my behavior but please forgive me..”

“What… what do you mean by feeling the same way.. You didn't say anything straightforward to me yesterday.. I thought you were just messing..” I say and try to remove tears using my wet hands

“Really? I wasn’t.. And now I’m not messing either” He walks closer to me and I feel his lips touching mine, his hand pulls my head more into him. He kisses me.. My body heats up, I feel his body so close to mine. He hugs me tighter so there is no space between us. I kiss him back, our tongues start to interwine. I feel so dizzy. After I don’t know how long, he pushes me onto my bed, without letting our lips rest. I feel his hands under my t-shirt. My jeans are getting too tight now. If he doesn’t stop touching my body, it’s gonna get crazy soon. 

 

 

------------------------------

Sorry, this chapter is a little short and not so good, I hope next one will be better, although I have no idea when I will update (school just started).

Please comment and say what you think about it and what I can correct in my story to make it better. Sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is not my first language, but will try to improve with that. Enjoy reading!