Mouse

Mickey Mouse

Darkness. I don’t see anything. There's just a strong smell and a heavy body on mine. I feel warm, tickling lips on my neck which are slowly going up, reaching my lips and kissing them softly. Hands of a tanned boy creep under my shirt, giving me chills. They’re travelling on my back and eventually taking off my shirt. His lips are slowly caressing mine, his tongue is starting to interwine with mine. I should think it’s too fast, too firm, but no. I am enjoying it, I want more. The boy takes off his t-shirt and then I feel his heated body on mine. He lets my lips rest and he goes down to kiss my neck once again.

I wake up all wet . Oh my god, what was that…? I feel fully woken up, not sleepy at all, it’s like I wouldn’t have sleep at all. I look at the clock. 6 AM and today is a day free of school. Why on earth did I wake up that early? And why on earth did I have just had this kind of dream . About P’Ohm. I ruffle my hair and I go take a shower. As I'm eating breakfast I hear the sound of a notification.

P’Ohm:

Morning bro

Mick:

Morning krub

P’Ohm:

Already up? How was ur  sleep?

And what, should I tell him that I just had a wet dream about him? Sure. The best idea ever.

Mick:

Yes. Was good :) 

Mick:

Urs?

P’Ohm:

Ooh, I was dreaming about a mouse, ya know

A mouse? I see I am not the only one having weird dreams here. A mouse. Hilarious.

Mick:

Did u enjoy?

P’Ohm:

So ing much :D I always enjoy when it comes to mouses :P

Mick:

Do u have a mouse? Didn’t know

P’Ohm:

Maybe some day ;) If I get one, u will be the first one to know it :D

Mick:

Maybe u should go to the pet shop? I heard they have some mouses in there..  

P’Ohm:

Wanna join? :3

Mick:

Me?

P’Ohm:

Yes, Mickey. I am asking u if u wanna go with me today to the pet shop to buy a cute mouse

 Did he actually ask me out just now?!  I wish he would, but it happens only in my dreams… It’s just a mouse.

Mick:

I would love to, P’ :D

P’Ohm:

Cool, so let’s meet at Siam at 4 this afternoon, ok?

Mick:

Okok, can’t wait :)

P’Ohm:

It’s a date then ;)

 

The  time that left until the date meeting with P’Ohm passed rather quickly. Eating, shower, cleaning, reading some fanfics, facebook, looking for good clothes, shower, getting dressed up, cab and finally Siam.

“Hi nong!” It was P’Ohm’s voice. For me it’s the most beautiful voice in existence.

“Hi P’! Soo.. where is the pet shop?”

“What do you need a pet shop for?!”

“You wanna mouse. That’s the reason we are here, right?” Okay, now I’m a little confused…

“Ooooh, Mickey… Of course I wanna mouse! But I actually don't need a pet shop for that. Wanna eat something together?” He says with big smile. He wants to eat with me. I am happy about that but I don’t understand what’s going on with the mouse. Where he would find it if not in a pet shop? Whatever.. “What do you like to eat?”

“I like Italian food..”

“Ok, so let’s go eat!” P’Ohm seemed very happy.. No idea why? Ohh, maybe he wants to eat a mouse, that’s why he asked about it. But wait up, in Italy they don’t serve mouses, right..?

We sit in Focazzia, an Italian Restaurant at Siam Square. I order pasta and P’Ohm some pizza. I didn’t see a mouse on the menu though.

“Soo… how was your day, Mick?”

“Oh, it was calm, I did some cleaning, mainly spent it resting and reading.”

“What were you reading?” Jeez, I have to tell him now, I guess…

“Hormones fanfics…” I say and blush. Hormones is a Thai series. With gay characters, that’s why I was hesitating to say.

“You watch Hormones! Cool, me too.” Uff, relief. “Who is your favorite character??”

“It’s Non”

“Haha, funny, I know Bank personally. Actually, he was the one who told me to watch it, when he got into the cast.”

“Woo, you know him, P’Ohm? Can you introduce me some day?” Now I got excited, there is a chance I might get to know of my favorite actors!

“Sure, no problem. Look, the food is coming!”

An Italian waiter brings pizza and pasta to our table so we eat and talk a bit. When we finish, we walk around Siam.

“Wanna watch a movie?” P’Ohm asks while we are near the cinema. Oh god, what if it’s actually a date?? Or maybe I’m overthinking. For sure he wants to see a movie about a mouse. I look at the movie posters, but here I don’t see a mouse either.

“Yes, okay”

“Soon we have Mission Impossible, The Fastantic Four, Minions, The Red Wine in the dark Night. Which one do you prefer?” Frankly, I really want to watch The Red Wine one. But saying that is not a good idea.

“Umm.. Minions? They are funny..”

“Right, they are, I actually saw it already, but no problem”

‘P’Ohm! It’s pointless to watch it again though. Which movie you would like to see?”

“I heard Red Wine is a good one.” Wait.. Is he talking about the BL movie???  Is he…?  Now I start to think that maybe it is really a date. Dinner, movie. Gay movie.

“Ok, we can see that.”

We enter the cinema hall during the advertising, we sit. Next to each other! I know, it’s a cinema. It’s normal to sit next to the person who came with you. I’m dumb, I know that too….

The movie starts. It was exciting to me. One thing, sitting so close to P’Ohm, our arms were almost touching (In my head pops the image of my lastnight dream..).. Second, the BL movie. Third, the BL movie with P’Ohm!!  Crazy…

After about one hour, P’Ohm did something. He grabbed my hand!! He just slowly grabbed it. Oh my god, his hand was so soft, so warm. And he did it. That means he likes me, right? Because there weren't any scary scenes that he could get afraid of. At least for me. But... perhaps P'Ohm thought it was scary? I don’t know....  When the movie ended (Yes, it was great!) we walked out in silence.

“Did you enjoy it?” P’Ohm asks.

“Yes, so much..”

“I mean the movie, Mick!” He laughs.

“'Yes, that too I mean the movie, P'Ohm!” My cheeks are so red now, I’m trying to hide it by looking at my feet.

“Umm, okay.. Me too I liked that.”

“Soo.. thank you, P’. For taking me to the restaurant and to the movie.. I just don’t understand one thing. What was all that about the mouse? You said you want to go to a pet shop to buy a mouse”

“You said that. I said I wanna mouse. And you are right, this day was all about the mouse. I was actually getting one. Not sure if I succeed or not though. Maybe you tell me?”

“Oh… I don’t understand..”

“Nong. You are my Mickey Mouse.”

 

 

----------------

Personal notes:

- The first two chapters contained a bit of the series plot. This one doesn't, that's why I think it's better :D

- I wanna thank P'Ally (faithful-lie on AFF) for help and support :3

Hope you guys like it. Don't hesitate to comment and subscribe :D