2. What he said

Always with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: I seriously need a banner :( Ummm... I'll write a Daragon one shot for you? (lame attempt at bribery LOL)

Anyway, thank you for the reviews last chapter! Hope you'll like this one too. As promised, here's GD (and the rest of Big Bang) for you~

"TOP-hyuuuuuuung! Have you seen the results of that TV survey yet?"

The oldest member of BigBang scowled as their maknae came prancing into the room, a -eating grin on his face. "No, I haven't yet. But I'm sure you would love to enlighten me."

Either his sarcasm was lost on the younger, or the latter just chose to ignore it. Seungri plopped down beside his hyung and grinned cheekily at him. "Say please?"

TOP growled. "I'm leaving."

Seungri latched onto his arm like a limpet and pulled him down. "Of course I was kidding, hyung!"

Youngbae, who was seated on a different couch and playing on his phone, shook his head. Seriously. They were like this everytime.

Seungri ignored TOP as he tried to pull his arm away and instead looked around the room. "Where's our leader and Daesung-hyung?"

"Dae's out and Jiyong's in his room," TOP gritted out. "Will you let go?"

Seungri frowned and tilted his head to the side, obviously trying to be cute. And hell, it's NOT working, TOP thought darkly. "But he's been cooped up there since morning~" the maknae whined. "I want to tell him the news too!"

Youngbae sighed and decided to take pity in their rapper. Or maknae, if the look on TOP's face was anything to go by. "Seungri, if you don't stop whining and tell hyung the news now, I'll do it. You're not the only who watches TV, you know."

Seungri looked properly horrified at the idea of the other stealing his spotlight and started blurting all the details. "SK has this poll where they ask people who the best male visual is and you got 5th place! It was Nickhun, Siwon, Minho, and Chanyeooool!" he rushed out, then looked at his hyung expectantly, as if waiting for him to either go mad with rage or burst into tears with his apparent loss.

TOP just looked at him in disbelief. That's it???

Youngbae noticed the brewing thunderstorm in the other's expression and decided to leave before trouble inevitably ensues. "I'll go check on Jiyong." He was almost out of the room when he heard their youngest say, "It's okay, hyung, you're still the best rapper~"

He winced when a thud and a muffled shout of pain came next. Seungri seriously never learns.

**

When Youngbae entered their leader's room, he found his best friend sitting with his back against the headboard of the bed, headphones on his ears, and an intense look in his eyes as he looked at something on his iPad.

Typical GD position, he mused. Is he working on another song again? He sat at the nearest beanbag and waited for his friend to acknowledge him. He didn't want to interrupt a genius' thoughts. It was a good five minutes before the blond seemingly snapped out of his trance and noticed Youngbae grinning at him.

Jiyong removed his headphones. "You been here long?"

Youngbae nodded towards the iPad. "Don't worry about it. Is that a new one?"

To his surprise, Jiyong's eyes widened and the slightest hint of red suffused his cheeks. "E-eh?"

Not the reaction I was expecting. YB blinked and nodded towards the object again. "Are you making a new song?" he clarified.

"Oh." Jiyong sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Yeah, I have a couple of lines written down, but I'm a bit stuck. I'll have Teddy-hyung look at it later."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter