1. She said

Always with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AU. In a different world, Sandara Park never became a celebrity, while Kwon Jiyong remains the leader of the world-famous male group, BIG BANG. With these changes in their lives, how will these destined lovers meet?

***

It all started with a poll...

***

Showbiz Korea was once again doing a survey. Last month, it was for the Best Visual of Girl Groups. All active female groups were included, and reporters travelled throughout Korea to get responses from random citizens.

The winner? Suzy of Miss A.

Though SNSD's Yoona was a very close second.

The show's segment had such high ratings that the producers decided to have another poll, this time for the Best Male Visual. With the number of female viewers  watching their show, they're expecting the ratings to go up even more.

“Hello everyone! I'm coming to you live here in Busan! It's a chilly Wednesday morning, but hopefully we can still get good responses." Reporter Ro Changmin grinned and beckoned the camera to follow him as he approached a teenage boy.

"Annyeong!”

The boy blinked in surprise but gave a small bow. "Annyeonghaseyo, ahjussi...”

Changmin chuckled. "Ah, call me hyung instead. Are you on your way to school?”

The boy nodded. "I'm running late too."

"Oh no! I'll make this quick then. Of the active boy groups now, who is the best visual?”

The boy didn't even stop to think. "Siwon!”

Changmin smiled. “Like 27% of the people we asked too! Thanks kid! Now you can run to school!" The boy sped away, making him laugh again. "If his umma is watching right now, please scold him gently!

Now to those who just tuned in, Siwon of Super Junior remains in the lead as of yesterday with 27% of votes, 2PM's Nickhun at 24%, and SHINee's Minho at 19%. In two more days, who will be dubbed as Showbiz Korea's Best Male Visual? Ah~ let's ask that pretty lady over there! Miss~"

The woman turned to face the camera, and you can hear someone take a short intake of breath in surprise. She smiled and gave a small bow. "Hello."

She had warm brown eyes and luscious brown hair that tumbled around her face and down her neck in soft waves.

Ro Changmin certainly had his fair share of seeing beautiful women in his profession. But seeing the natural effortless beauty of this woman, who he was very sure wasn't in the showbiz industry, took him by surprise.

There was a pregnant pause, wherein the camera was just focused on her smiling visage, until someone coughed.

Changmin sprung back i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter