First Date?

Is This Love?

Happiness comes in many forms....Mine comes in the form of a red head?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

So it has been several months since you and Hongki beame friends.

He isn't a blonde anymore he changed his hair color to red.

Which suits him.

Without realizing it you began to see Hongki as more than a friend if you catch my drift.

It was a Wednesday afternoon and like clockwork Hongki entered the cafe at 3pm which was the slow hour.

He sat down at the usual table and waited for you to sit down with him.

As soon as you sat down he smiled brightly.

"So Rae, Want to go to dinner tonight with me?" He asked.

"Sure, what time?" You said hoping you ment as a date but didn't want to ask and sound stupid if it wasn't.

"Yay! I'll be at your place at 7!" Hongki said before standing up and skipping out of the resturant.

 

~*~*~LATER AT 7PM ~*~*~

 

You were standing in your front hall looking in the mirror making sure you looked alright in your black skinny jeans and off the shoulder sweater.

The doorbell rang percisly at 7.

You rushed to open it and was happy when Hongki just stared at you with a dazed look on his face.

Hoping that meant you looked alright you walked out of the apartment and locked the door behind you.

"Ready?" You asked him.

Hongki got out of his daze and quickly nodded, taking you by the hand and leading you to the resturant which was only down the street.

You walked in and realized it was a sushi resturant, and you loved sushi.

After eating and laughing Hongki was taking you home.

As you both walked trough the park you suddenly noticed Hongki wasn't beside you anymore.

"Hongki? Where are you? Did fan girls abduct you?" You called out.

"Rae? I wanna tell you something." You heard him say from behind you.

Turning around you saw him standing there with a Tiger Lily in his hand.

"Uhm...Rae I really like you and I hope you can return my feelings." He said shyly as he held the flower out to you.

Your mouth dropped open as you stared at him.

You pinched your arm to make sure you weren't dreaming which earned a chuckle from him.

"I like you too." You said quietly.

"Really?!?!?!?!?!" He asked jumping up and down like a little kid.

You giggled and nodded.

He picked you up and spun you around.

You were surprised, not thinking he was that strong.

He doesn't do much on stage but hold a mic, it's not like he had to play a guitar.

But  he does have an amazing voice.

"Uh Rae? Your spacing out." He said as he sat you down and poked your side.

"Oh was I? sorry!" You apologized.

"It's alright! It's getting late, lets get you home!" Hongki said with a bright smile as he grabbed your hand and led you to your apartment.

Once you guys arrived at your apartment you both stood awkwardly in front of the door.

"So I had a nice time tonight." You said trying to fill up the awkward silence.

"I did too! Oh here is your flower! I got to excited and forgot to give it to you earlier." Hongki said as he held the flower out to you.

"Thank you, I love it!" You said taking it with a smile.

"It is going to symbolize our love!" He said brightly.

"Uhm, so our love is going to die in a few days?" You asked slightly confused what he was trying to tell you.

"No! Wait......Uhm I'll find something that will last forever!" He said smiling.

"Alright, have fun accomplishing that!" You said.

"Well night Rae!" Hongki said as he leaned in and pecked your cheek and then ran off with a last wave.

You stood stuned in front of your door with one hand on your cheek and the other grasping the lily.

Tonight was a good night. :)

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

oh btw don't hate me if he has random hair all throughout this. He changes colors a lot and I like them all so if thats not ok with ya'll please say something.