Happy Birthday To Me.

Is This Love?

They always forget

_____________________________________________________________________________________
 

Hongki was seated at his normal table in the cafe watching you work.

He noticed you looked upset today and couldn't figure out why.

He knew it was your birthday and the guys and him were planning something special so you weren't allowed to know.

As you sat down in front of him for your break he reached across the table and held your hand.

"Are you alright?" He asked smiling in his adorkable way.

You just nodded and laid your head on the table "I'm sleepy." You muttered closing your eyes.

Hongki chuckled and took a sip of his tea.

"Don't be to tired, you have plans later." Hongki muttered causing you to look up confused.

"What do you mean?" You asked frowning slightly.

"Be ready at 7 and you'll find out." Hongki said grinning mischeviously as he stood up and left.

You pouted watching him leave with one last look at you before leaving.

Your phone buzzed in your apron pocket.

Pulling it out you opened the text message.

From: Hunky <3

Msg; Make sure you wear something nice tonight. Look beautiful. Well more beautiful than you already are. Wait don't do that the guys might get ideas!

Lub chu! <33

You shook your head slightly laughing and dropped the phone back in your apron pocket.

Still smiling you stood up and got back to work.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~ 7PM ~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hongki knocked on your door completly shocked at what he saw.

You stood there wearing a blue sundress and sandels, your hairs was lose around your shoulders and you had just enough make-up on so your eyes looked bigger.

"Go change!" Hongki yelled flipping out.

"What? Why?!" You asked afraid you looked bad.

"You're to beautiful!" Hongki said trying to push you to your bedroom.

"Stop! I want to dress up!" You yelled resisting Hongki and pouting.

He stared at you hoping you would change your mind.

"Can we go now?" You asked bluntly.

"Fineeeeeee" Hongki whined as he grabbed your hand and lead you to his car.

You got in his car and suddenly everything went dark.

"Why is there a blind fold on me!?!?!" You asked thinking he was gonna do something wierd.

"Its a surprise." Hongki said smiling.

That just caused you to freak out evenmore.

Your hands went up to take the blind fold off when you thought Hongki was to busy driving.

"NOOOOOOO LEAVE THE BLIND FOLD ON!!!!" Hongki yelled lungin at you causing the car to swerve.

Hongki took both of your hands and held them on his lap driving with one hand.

"Why can't I take it off?" You whined trying to free your hand.

For a wimpy looking guy he had a firm grip.

"Cuz you'll ruin the surprise." You didn't need to see Hongki to know that he pouting.

You sighed and sat there pouting.

The car stopped and you heard Hongki shut it off.

Hongki quickly got out of the car and opened your door taking your hands again and pulling you out of the car.

He lead you about 100 feet.

"Ready?" He asked getting behind you.

You nodded nervoulsy.

"Alright. 1.........2...........3" He said pulling the blind fold off you.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You looked up and saw Jaejin, Seunghyun, Minhwan and Jonghun in front off you at a park that was decorated and a big birthday cake.

"Happy Birthday, love" Hongki whispered behind you pulling you into a hug.

You were completly speachless, your eyes filled with tears and you looked up at him.

"You remembered?" You asked smiling.

"Of course. I'm not going to forget the day God blessed me with a soulmate." Hongki said as he leaned down and kissed you.

"Can we eat cake nowwww?" Minhwan whined making you and Hongki pull away smiling.

Best. Birthday. EVER!!!!!

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

So I had to add the eyk refrence cuz I end up calling Hongki Hunky half the time lol