First Impression

Is This Love?

Just another day in the neighborhood.........sorta.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Author POV ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

As Rae was crossed the street from her house to the cafe where she worked, It was like any afternoon.

The sun was shining bright in the sky, clouds formed white puffs and a gentle breezy tugged at my short hair.

With one hand on her head keeping her beanie in place and the other gripping the rolled up apron and her house keys she ran across the busy street.

Opening the door to the cafe Rae quickly rushed in knowing she was almost late....again.

"Almost late again Rae!" Her best friend, Annie said with an amused expression as she leaned against the counter with a magizine in her hand.

Rae rolled my eyes and tossed my keys on the shelf by Annie's purse.

Quickly putting on her apron and sighning in she started to do her routine of wiping down the tables.

As she wiped down the last table a bell above the cafe door rang signialing an entrance.

"Welcome, just sit anywhere, she'll be right with you." Annie said in her cheerful customer voice.

Rae flung the rag in the bucket of water and grabbed her order pad and walked to the group of guys.

Rae's eyes instantly met with a blondes.

His eyes went wide as he took in her full apperance.

Simple blue dress, ballet flats, and a beanie.

She blushed a light pink and continued to walk to them.

"Hello, what can I get you guys?" Rae asked with a small smile.

The group of guys stopped talking and instantly turned their gazes toward her.

She blushed again.

"U-Uhm can we all get an iced coffee and maybe a peice of cake?" The blonde asked, taking charge.

"Sure, no problem! I'll be right out with it!" Rae said brightly before walking away.

Annie came up to her as soon as she got behind the counter.

"Oh My God! The blonde can not stop staring at you! Get his name and his number! Rae you gotta!" Annie exclaimed to her.

While on the other side of the cafe the boys were pestering their friend.

"Hongki! Ask her out! Get her number! Do something don't waste this!" Jonghun instanly said turning towards his friend.

"But-" Hongki started only to be cut off.

"No buts. Either you do it or I will!" Jaejin said which instantly earned him a glare from his friend.

"After we get our coffee we can go but you will stay and talk to her!" Jonghun said sternly as Rae walked back to them with a tray of coffees

Rae sat down their drinks and held the tray in her hands.

"I'll be back in a minute in case you need anything else." She said before turning and walking away.

Seunghyun, Minhwan, Jaejin and Jonghun instantly stood up with their coffee and made their way to the door without a second glance at their friend who was nervously picking at his cake.

Moments later Rae walked out from the kitchen with a tray of take out menus to fold in her hands.

"Hey, are you doing alright? Where did your friends go?" She asked the nervous Hongki.

"Oh. Uhm they had to leave." He said looking up at Rae.

"Oh do you mind if I sit with you then? You look a little lonely." Rae asked.

"Not at all!" Hongki said brightly.

Rae sat down and began folding the take out menus as Hongki ate.

"My name is Rae by the way." She said with a smile.

"Hongki." He said smiling back at her.

They ended up sitting there for 2 hours talking and laughing with each other before Hongki's phone started ringing with the members reminding him of his schedual tonight.

"It was really fun talking to you. Could we exchange numbers and maybe hang out sometime?" Hongki asked as he and Rae stood up.

"Yeah! That would be great!" Rae said brightly as she handed her phone to Hongki and in return he handed Rae his.

"Thanks for the fun time Rae, I'll text you later alright?" Hongki asked as he headed to the door with a small wave and a bright smile he left.

True to his word Hongki texted Rae that very night. They talked for hours on end about everything. Getting to know each other so well.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!

So I'm not sure how I did.

The next one is gunna be like first date and stuff. I'm not gunna go in order.