I want to punch you but there's a baby at your front door

Caught In Between
As if this day can't get any worse for Junmyeon. His parents have decided to leave the country without taking him with them for their mini vacation to sunny Italy and his older brother Minseok is still in Uni and won't be coming home until the end of the week which leaves Junmyeon alone for the next 5 days. It wouldn't be so bad if Yifan came over and stayed with him but that gigantic is currently ranked as number 1 on Junmyeon's hate list. 
 
"Baekhyun, are you free today?" Junmyeon asked hopefully despite his gut feeling telling him that Baekhyun has plans with his boyfriend already. "Ahh hyung, sorry but me and yeol are going to an amusement park today.. We kind of planned this since 3 weeks ago." With a defeated sigh Junmyeon tells him that it's okay and not to worry about it and "no I will not talk to that blond dip named Wu Yifan good bye Byun Baekhyun." And with that Jumyeon ends the call and throws himself on the bed.
 
 
The weather's crappy and he's far away from feeling happy. He has nothing to be happy about. If Yifan just said those 3 words to him then they wouldn't be in this mess. All he wants to do right now is just have Yifan call him and tell him he's been stupid all this time and he's sorry and most importantly he loves him. But he knows that's never going to happen. He smiles sadly as he sees pictures of him and Yifan on his phone. A particular picture however made Junmyeon's heart sink. He's never seen this one before. There was Junmyeon sitting accross Yifan, which could be easily mistaken like they were talking but Junmyeon has his hands intertwined with Yifan's and they were smiling at each other. 
 
Despite it being 8 degrees outside, the sun is starting to shine again and Junmyeon has opted to go to the park instead of sulking at home. It's a 5 minute walk from his house (and Yifan's house is 10 minutes away which according to Junmyeon "does not matter because I am completely over him"). Apart from the fresh winter air, and the sun shining brightly, Junmyeon regrets going the minute he arrives. He hugs his coat a litle tighter and settles on a bench just beside the playground. He doesn't mind the little kids running around, he thinks they're cute. "You know what else is cute, Yifan is cute. Especially when he gets all flustered" Junmyeon thought to himself. And that's when Junmyeon realizes that he's in a park alone and he misses Yifan. A lot. It doesn't help when he's surrounded by couples, making him feel bad all over again.
 
He gets up and starts to head home when he decides to change route. "There is nothing wrong with going home the longer way. You need to excercise Junmyeon. And who cares if you're passing that jerk's house, it's not like you're going to go in. Get your head straight Junmyeon this is just walking home." Junmyeon assures himself as he walks faster. He can see Yifan's house soon enough and he chooses to walk at a very slow rate, glancing once in a while at the direction of Yifan's house. It starts to snow when Junmyeon passed Yifan's house and he heard a crying sound. He follows the sound and it led him to Yifan's doorstep. Afraid of what it might be even though he clearly knows what it is. "For the love of God, do not let that be a baby" Junmyeon is on the verge of a panic attack. He steps closer and confirms his thoughts. There at Yifan's doorstep, is a little baby, bundled up by a banklet in a little carrier.
 
"Oh my god. Oh my god."
 
So many things are going through his head. First of all some cruel human being left an infant at someone's doorstep, and to make it worse it's snowing. Second of all, the baby is outside of Yifan's house and he had no intention of entering it in the first place. The baby's cry gets louder and Junmyeon's paternal instinct kicks in. He slowly lifts the little baby from its carrier and holds him closer to his chest, hoping that it will calm the baby. In that moment, the door opens and Junmyeon comes face to face with a dishelved looking Yifan. Junmyeon can't help but blurt out "I want to punch you right now but there's a baby at your front door". Yifan looking more confused than ever finally registers that there's a tiny human being in Junmyeon's arm and is now sporting the same expression as Junmyeon.