015

I Like Your Pug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Baekhyun's POV > 

When the teacher said that we can do what we want to do, I want to sits and watch people being dumb. 

I look and Yeollie and he is looking at me with his eyes sparkling. What the hell? Why his eyes is sparkling? Did he gonna eat me? 

The teacher went away and everyone start to play what the want to do. I stand up slowly and Chanyeol Too. He came near me and hold my waist. "What the hell are you doing?!" Thank God that everyone is not looking. "I want to follow you~~" "Just don't. I just want to sit. You will be bored" "No I won't. I want to sit beside you and I don't have a friend to play with" "You have those two dorks" I said to him while pointing at Sehun and Luhan. "They probably playing soccer or take a stroll" "Errr.. What about you join the boys playing basketball? Well, you're tall and all" "NO~~ I want to sit beside you. Let's go~" and he drag me to the one of the sit that people sit at stadium and we sit there. 

It was so awkward. I don't even know what to do. I look at him and he was playing Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. What the ??!! Why is everyone playing that game?! Everywhere I go, I see people playing that thing. What's so good about it? "You can create your own star and customize your look with hundreds of style options, including Kim Kardashian’s personal picks!" Wait, did he just read my mind? "Yes, I am!" "Stop it!!" "I will not stop until you play this game first. "I don't want to" "Then I wi---" "Shut the hell up!! I will play it" "Good boy" he gives his phone to me while he caressed my head. Did he think I'm a dog?

I grab the phone and start playing. Well, he teach me how to play it. I fell inlove with the game. It's so damn good. It's not even boring. Since Chanyeol money is $97,348, I bought some dressses, shoes and accessories. In the end, his money is now $10,529. He is mad at me right now. He is sulking right now. I put his phone in my pocket and run to him quickly. Well, since he is tall and has a pair of tall legs, he can run faster than me. Some of the students a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter