016

I Like Your Pug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< ????? POV > 

Finally, I stepped into my dream school. SM High School. I joined here with my 3 BFF, Bora, Hyorin and Dasom. Fortunately, we're placed in the same class. 

It's recess time and we go to the cafeteria and I see all the people is staring at us. I said to my friends, "Unnie, I will search for a table for us". The nodded and I search for a table. I look around and see someone attractive. He is so tall, cute yoda ear and a cute face. He is so freaking adorable. I just stare at him until Bora said, "Kang Jihyun!! What are you staring at?! Don't tell me you fell in love with someone on the first day we came to this school!!" "No, I'm not!!" "You such a liar! I see you staring at Park Chanyeol". So, his name is Park Chanyeol? "How can you know someone name on the first day?" I ask.

She answered, "Well, I did some research on the internet. I open the school site and look at the hottest news. One of the news said that 'Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun are officially DATING'. They even had their own fanclub and their own ship names like BaekYeol, ChanBaek and else. But, I found them freaking adorable! They made the best couple EVER!" Eww~~ He is GAY?! I must find some ways to break them apart. I can't what is mine go like that. I eat my food while thinking how to break both of the couple apart.

< Chanyeol's POV > 

We finished eating and we go to the vending machine. I bought some drinks for four of us and suddenly some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter