014

I Like Your Pug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Luhan's POV > 

I finish it and I see Sehun is mad. Hehe.. I love teasing him.

I went to the kitchen and throw it and I see Sehun is sulking and pouting while watching the TV.  I sit beside him and he move an inch away from me. Is he mad at me?

I go near him and he move an inch away from me. I stand up and sit beside heim leaving no space between me and him. He just watch the TV and don't care about me. Is he mad at me?? He is still pouting, tho. It's so cute when he is pouting. He looks like a baby. I look at him and he didn't even look at me. I look at him again and my eyes is looking for my target. That's lips. Then, I peck his lips and he stop pouting and blush. How CUTE!!!

He look at me and I kiss his lips. He kiss me back and went on top of me. He hold my legs and put it around his waist. He stand up and hold my waist tightly. He bring me to his room and put me on the bed gently. We kiss and kiss and kiss and thank God that he and me is not feeling . As soon as I said that, I feel something poking me down there. I open my eyes and push him away and we broke the kiss. He lie down next to me and we breath heavily. 

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so " "It's not like it's the first time you're so . I'm just shock you know, And, it's not the first time that you're as and we even have it 2 days ago". I said in the most seducing most and lie down facing him. I see he is blushing really hard. How CUTE!! I kiss his lips and we both fell asleep. 

< Baekhyun's POV > 

I wake up and see Chanyeol sleeping beside me. NO! We didn't do it. He just begging me last night that he wanted to sleep with me. Don't even think that we will do it. Unless, I want to. Maybe, we will do it after we're married. YUP. After we're MARRIED. 

I wake up and take a bath. Then, I wear my school uniform and wake Chanyeol up. He open his eyes and he grab me and peck my lips. "Good morning~~!" "Good morning, giant. Go take a bath. I want to make breakfast" "Yes, boss". He release me and I go straight to the kitchen and make breakfast. I make bacon and egg. I set up the table and wait for Chanyeol. After he ariived, we eat the breakfast, laugh and talk. I laugh until I choked. He give me some water and I hit him. "Don't make me laugh when I'm eating. Look at what you've done!!" "Don't mad at me~~" and he pouted. How CUTE!! 

We finish our breakfast and I wash the dishes while he went upstairs to take our bag. Then, I went to the living room and I see him standing infront of the while holding my bag and his bag. He went out and the sun reflect his eyes. It's so beautiful. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter