- First Session

Gym
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Do you know what this is?" Mino pointed to a machine on his right.


 

"Uh... Chest Press?"


 

"From the look on your face, im guessing this is your first time seeing this? Anyway, yes, this is called the Chest Press. Basically, you just sit down here and extend your arms forward, making sure to extend it fully for every rep. Here, see how I do it"


 

Mino started and got on the seat, placing his hands on the bars provided. He straightened his chest and started extending his arms with ease, back and forth like it’s the easiest thing for him. Taehyun watched on and got distracted by the veins on Mino's biceps that popped out everytime he extended his arms. Taehyun snapped back to his senses when Mino got up and gestured for him to try.


 

Taehyun sat on the machine and placed his hands on the bars, following what his trainer did. Using every ounce of muscle that he has, he pushed the hand bar forward and extended his arms with much difficulty.


 

Mino had a hard time watching as Taehyun's posture wasn't correct and he couldn't just stand there and watch. He leaned forward and placed a hand on Taehyun's chest, in an attempt to straighten it. Taehyun flinched at the sudden touch but nodded a sorry as he realize his trainer was just helping him correct his posture. Although Mino seemed calm, he felt exhilarated when his palms touched the latter's chest, which was covered by a very thin fabric.


 

He continued by grabbing Taehyun's elbows to get in a 90 degree angle.


 

"Chest in and elbows bent 90 degree, try again"


 

Taehyun tried again. "Like this?"


 

Mino puffed out a quick breath and went behind Taehyun adjusting Taehyun’s arms. With every repetition he made sure Taehyun's arms were extended straight out. Since he was supporting him quite a bit, Mino was practically holding him throughout the first set.


 

The latter found it easier with Mino holding him while doing it and asked, "Can you help me like this for the rest of the 4 sets? It's a bit difficult."


 

Mino didn't mind and he was used to it anyway so he just nodded and they continued like that for the rest of the sets.


 

---


 

Taehyun seem to get through the rest of the 5 exercises with ease, with Mino's help of course. The constant touching of the skins was not surprising given that Mino needed to help correct his posture.


 

The four of them gathered again.


 

"Okay, how is everyone feeling? Good? We will continue with planks, sit ups and lastly pushups. 5 sets of 10 repetitions for them too." Mino said.


 

---


 

"You should know how to do planks right?" Mino said to Taehyun when they were together again, with the other two students at the other end doing the exercises.


 

Taehyun hesitated, "Well... yeah. I have tried before"


 

"Okay then, get into position"


 

Taehyun lay flat on the ground, his chest touching the bare floor. With his fists supporting him, he lifted his up, followed by his whole body.


 

Mino nodded, satisfied with how Taehyun knew what planks are. His eyes caught sight of Taehyun body which wasn't parallel to the ground, his waist and going up a little too much. Without second thoughts, his hands proceeded to Taehyun's waist and adjusted it, reclaiming his hands quickly after that, suddenly feeling shy.


 

"Uh your waist wasn't in the right position, okay continue." Mino stuttered while turning away to hide his burning red face.


 

Taehyun was too caught up doing the exercise that he couldn't take in the fact that Mino just touched his waist and that he immediately felt shy and looked away. He quickly brushed it off and continued working.


 

"Nice, that was one set, 4 more to go" Mino said.


Taehyun managed to get through the next 3 sets without any help from Mino. And he felt glad as he didn't want to depend on him too much. On his last set he was already tired and faced difficulty in trying to hold on. Just as he was to about to give up and let his body drop to the ground, Mino said something that managed that drove him finish it.


 

"Come on Taehyun, hand in there, you can do it" Those encouraging words made Taehyun become more determined. Although he was exhausted, he forced himself to go through the next few exercises.


 

---


 

"Lie down on your back and bring your legs back, interlock them with mine." Mino said as he pointed to his legs.


 

"...alright"


 

Looking at their interlocked legs, Mino began explaining to Taehyun how to do his improvised version of the sit up, one that can be done together. Lying opposite Taehyun, he placed both of his hands on his head, and lifted his upper bod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter