- Couple Workout

Gym
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

have you reached?

-2:43pm

yes. where are you?

-2:44pm

still on my way!

see you minooo ~>_<~

-2:46pm

dont be gross. yeah

see you too hurry up

-2:46pm

 

Despite Mino's harsh reply he knew that he was practically waiting for his text considering how he replied barely 10 seconds after. Taehyun giggled to himself as he quickened his pace and turned right, entering the yet to be familiar place.

 

The sight was similar but the scent was different. This time it smelled less sweat, and more Mino.

 

"I'm here!!" Taehyun practically barged in and shouted.

 

Startled, Mino too let out a scream that was then muffled with his palms.

 

"Ever heard of knocking? Or coming in quietly? Gosh you scared me to death" was his quick reply.

 

Taehyun apologised with a small bow as he giggled his way to the washroom to change.

 

"Tae"

 

"Yeah?" Taehyun stopped at his tracks and turned to face the latter who called him.

 

"You know you can just change here right? There's only us anyways"

 

Hesitantly, Taehyun replied, "Uhh, sure.."

 

He headed to the far corner of the room and turned away from Mino as he took of his shirt and put on another. Mino tried his hardest not to peek but took a few glances at Taehyun's side. Right after Taehyun got changed he turned around only to find Mino's eyes on him.

 

To hide the embarrassment from getting caught peeking, he diverted their attention as he officially started their first workout session together.

 

"Right then! Let's start"

 

-

 

“So, same routine?”, the younger asked.

 

There’s a glint in Mino’s eyes, like he just got an idea before he answered. “Yes. The same routine, with a pinch of Mino”

 

Surprised, Taehyun’s eyes opened wide before he chuckled softly and acknowledged Mino’s attempt at a joke as he too turned away in embarrassment. “So cute” Taehyun spoke softly under his breath hoping the other doesn't catch it.

 

-

 

A few hours of sweat and hard work later, both of them found themself yet again on the bench drying themself

with a small towel. This time though, they werent on the opposite corners, they were right beside each other.

 

As much as the awkward tension has disappeared, they still weren't that close to each other thus the silence still evident between them. Despite the teasing, both of them still felt somewhat shy.

 

Taehyun tried his best to keep a straight face while inside his heart was pounding so rapidly looking at his trainer all wet and sweaty. It was downright ing hot. The latter also had a sleeveless top on, revealing his bulky gorgeous biceps that show even when he moves a little bit. In his head he was still deciding whether or not to ask Mino out for a drink or just hang out. He certainly wanted to, but he's afraid his shyness won't allow him to. Many thoughts came to him but since it was only the two of them, why not? He's sure he's not the only one who thinks that both of them are getting closer. Hopefully.

 

"Hey" Taehyun tried to picture starting up a conversation first in his head because asking someone out straight away won't be that appropriate.

 

Or..

 

"Wanna go for a drink later?" Sometimes we gotta be brave and go all out right?

 

"Yo you free after this?" Taehyun shook his head aggressively at how bad of an idea that was and how it sounded too 'try hard'.

 

A cough brought him back to reality and he looked up to find Mino grinning at him.

 

"You look so stressed out it's funny. What are you thinking about?"

 

Just as Taehyun was about to open his mouth Mino raised up his hand signalling for him to stop.

 

"No wait don't answer that. Instead i have something to ask you.. Um, well.. are you free after this?" Mino asked though he hesitated but glad it came out smooth. Wouldn't want to be stuttering right.

 

Taehyun was utterly shocked and in disbelieve. He never imagined the other party to be inviting instead and all the scenes he pictured in his mind were all useless as now he only had a word to say.

 

"Yes."

 

"Great! I mean.. good, wanna go for a drink or something?"

 

"Sure let me clean up a little bit more and I'll follow you."

Taehyun said like it was something easy for him but inside, his heart was beating so fast he can't believe Mino asked him out. It wasn't technically asking him out but he was glad just to be able to hang out with him.

He excused himself as he went to the toilet feeling more than happy unable to hide the smile already reaching his ears.

 

---

 

All neat and clean they both found themself walking side by side on the streets on the way to the cafe with a few instances their arms brushed past each other but they just continued walking. Halfway through the walk Taehyun started limping a little bit, unable to catch up with the other's pace. When Mino finally realised Taehyun was a little behind, he stopped and turned around to find him bent over and massaging his legs. Without second thoughts Mino went up to him and turned around to show his back.

 

"Jump on up" he prompted Taehyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter