Dumb Ddeulgi

Between the Lines

Seulgi would have the most record of mishaps among the RV members and it is one that's tough to defeat.

When she made fun of their leader crying in a public event, and got a cold treatment the whole month.

When Seulgi should have a mood suited for that variety show guesting but she cried instead, adding salt to the injury was when her crying got recorded by the two evil maknaes and got posted on IG, Seulgi mentally cursed herself for doing so, but flashbacks of her fellow trainees leaving her behind and she can't help it, she cried harder too when she thought she almost lost Irene for wanting to quit out of their company, because she sees no hope in debuting anymore. Looking back she had shed no tears in the past, but knowing better now, she realized it is okay to cry, what's not okay is for it to be posted in that public account. She made a mental note to delete that video sneakily next time.

She almost forgot uploading a predebut picture of herself hugging a can of pringles, and now the fans wouldn't let it rest, she even felt even more embarrassed when she saw it on a fan gift during their visit overseas. But hey, it made Irene laugh despite having lack of sleep during the flight. 

Another incident would be her drunk texting Irene and forcing her to send a selca or else she will not come home early. Irene called her to say she better find a place to sleep tonight as Irene dislikes taking pictures of herself. She never hugged Joy and Yeri so tight like that for convincing their leader to "Have mercy on poor dumb drunk Ddeulgi..." Irene only allowed Seulgi to enter the dorm by lunch time.

Seulgi is not the kind that would password protect her phone, but on another drunken night, she did, and not having any recollection the morning after, she just vividly recall a very angry Irene staying up to wait until she comes home, Seulgi forcing her into slow dancing together to an imaginary music until she's sure Irene's not angry anymore and well... running out to the toilet to pee, perfectly destroying the moment. Of course, she forgot the password, above all.

On the topic of hugs, when people say they can't differentiate the members from each other during Be Natural era, Seulgi wasn't an exception. There was a  time she fondly backhugged Wendy, because skinship with Wendy isn't an issue at all, even went as far as burying her head in her hair, but Wendy tends to jump out of surprise from the sudden contact, and that's when Seulgi realized she backhugged Irene instead.

To make matters worse, Seulgi caught herself in a deja vu during ICC era when she backhugged Irene again, she quickly backed away the same way she did before but not before Irene held both her hands tightly and said: "Don't you ever dare let go this time, Kang Seulgi."

When she would mumble her own lyrics to "Automatic"... Smooth Kang Seulgi, smoooooth.

During an overlap of promotions, Tiffany invited the group over the phone to have lunch, Seulgi got too excited on the idea but unfortunately only her, Wendy and Irene are available. Tiffany warned Seulgi that Prince may or may not be around so it is better not to be cautious of members who are allergic to pets, Seulgi assured her that only Wendy is allergic to dogs that's why she tagged Irene instead, she was so sure of it. Everything went smoothly during the course of the meal, not until Taeyeon arrived and brought Prince along with her.

Seulgi noticed Irene's discomfort and asked her if everything is okay. "Allergic... to... dogs..." Irene replied between breathing uncomfortably. "Wendy is allergic to cats, and I'm allergic to dogs..."

Seulgi wants to bury herself alive, sometimes.

 

 

* No, Seulgi did not vomit on Irene during those drunken incidents

** Irene obviously survived the Prince incident, Seulgi on the other hand... well... 

*** Seulgi can't recall the pw to her phone how would you guys expect her to remember the pw for the RV's official IG

**** Seulgi is not drunk all the time

***** Seulgi still sings Automatic the wrong way, up to now

 

Thanks for the upvotes, for reading... commenting and subscribing?^^