Alternate Ending - Afterwards 1

Thank You. Don't Forget Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Afterwards

 

I sighed as I entered the dorm; my eyes welled up with tears.

 

“Hyung? Leeteuk hyung?” I called out to our leader, Leeteuk. I roamed around the living room, searching for everyone. I felt more miserable as I bumped into furniture. I couldn’t see well because of my tears pouring down my cheeks. I barely made it to Leeteuk hyung’s room, but when I entered the room, I saw him through my tear-filled eyes.

 

“H… Hyung?” I sobbed, my voice cracking and so soft to the point where it was almost not audible. I found Leeteuk hyung’s bed and sat down, still looking down.

 

“What happened Sungmin?” He asked me softly and his voice full of worry. “Is it because of your… wife?”

 

I sobbed more hearing the word ‘wife’. No, she wasn’t my wife. She didn't like me from the beginning. “Leeteuk hyung…” I said, and broke down, now lying on the bed beside him like a big baby. I wrapped my arms around my legs and closed my eyes.

 

 

After what it seemed like forever, I slowly opened my eyes, which were painful from all the crying. The tears were dry now, and my legs were shaking. I looked around, wondering if anybody was here. My eyes stopped on Leeteuk hyung, who was holding his phone in his hand, staring at me.

 

“Can you tell me what happened?” He asked. I inhaled a long breath before I started to tell everything one by one.

 

I didn’t want to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter