So Don't Call Me No More

The Meaning Of Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Grandma...you can't be serious right?"

"Didn't you say that Jaejoong is special?" 

"Yes, but... not in that way, Grandma." Yunho sighed, and the incoming message on his phone made a soft buzz in the background. "Yunho, grandma has never forced you to do anything, but I geniunely feel that Jaejoong is the right one. You know Grandma had been finding for the right person for a very long time already... but all of them only wanted fame and wealth, nothing else."

Yunho kept his silence as Grandma Jung stood up from the couch. "Give him two months, he'll definitely prove you he's the right person for you with his actions. Treat him well, if not I will be very unhappy." The old lady folded her arms, showing how mad she would get at Yunho if he mistreated Jaejoong in any way. 

As Grandma Jung went back into her room, Yunho sighed. His phone continued to buzz, he didn't bother checking the messages before walking to the staircase to make his way up to his room. Even before he reached the door of his room, his phone rang. Yunho ran his hand through his hair before letting out a sound of frustration. "Hello?"

"Yunho-ah," A sweet voice spoke from the other line. "Are you free to come out now?"

Yunho pushed his room door open, before settling down on the bed, putting his phone in between his shoulder and ears, using his shoulders to keep the phone to his ear as he ed the sides of his long sleeves. "BoA noona," Yunho paused. "I mean, BoA-sshi, you do know that now we're only colleagues, right?" Yunho corrected the way he called her.

"Yunho, we were something... How are we only colleagues?" 

"Like you said, we "were" something. Past tense."

A small chuckle was heard from the other line, "Do you have to do this, Yunho?"

Yunho didn't bother talking more, he wasn't in the mood to deal with her now, he ended the phone call right after saying, "Please refrain from calling me anymore unless it's regarding work."

 He didn't even bother saying bye. 

BoA was Yunho's first love. They attended the same university. BoA was that pretty female senior whom everyone looked up to, she had the looks, and got good grades. She was the social butterfly. Everyone knew who she was. Yunho on the other side tried to keep a quiet life in university, the girls there knew that he was a heir to the famous J Cosmetics company, so many of them threw themselves onto him, but Jung Yunho had no interest at all. He only had one interest then.

Kwon BoA. 

Yunho still remembers the first time they were left together alone at an movie theatre. Their mutual friends had set them up since they both had their eyes on each other. BoA thought that they should just leave and watch the movie with their friends next time because of the awkwardness, but Yunho found that too much of a waste. While BoA smiles at the funny jokes the characters cracked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter