You again?!

The Meaning Of Us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come, sit." Chairman Jung gestured for Jaejoong, who was obviously still in shock to take the seat right infront of the Chairman's table. "W-what is going on?" Jaejoong stuttered. "Are you in shock?" The old lady laughed. "You're not wrong, I'm the Chairman of J Cosmetics." 

"So was meeting me a plan all along?" Jaejoong couldn't understand the situation and needed an explanation from Chairman Jung, who gladly replied, "Not exactly, sweetheart. But you meeting me this morning is a plan." A graceful smile was plastered on her radiant face. She continued, "Jaejoong-ah, I've read your application form and saw the soaps you've made when I visited your house the previous time. I have to say that J Cosmetics needs someone meticulous like you. But, unlike the others who have applied for internship in the company, you will be of a higher rank. I'll arrange a special teacher for you to teach you all you need to know to be a professional make-up artist, which is your dream right?" 

 

"But why?" Jaejoong still could not get hold of the situation. Why did the Chairman have to arrange such a position for him? What did she have in mind? 


"Actually, sweetheart," She paused for a while, sighing in the process. "I want you to be my grand daughter-in-law." 


"What?" Jaejoong was seemingly shocked, and used his hands to cover his mouth. "Why me?" 


"From the first time I met you on the bus, I knew you were the one for my grandson. Your kind actions really moved me. Those girls who I met previously to choose as my grand daughter-in-laws are all just after our family's money. No one else can be my grand daughter-in-law except you..." 


"How are you so sure I'm not going after money?" Jaejoong felt so shy out of a sudden. Grand daughter-in-law? Does fhat mean I'll marry a guy? I mean, guy and guy relationships and marriages is common now, but marrying a complete stranger? 

"I can see through you, darling. You're as pure as clean water, you're humble, and caring. You're true. That's what I like about you. " 

 

"But....." Jaejoong couldn't find the right words to respond to Chairman Jung's request. She understood immediately though. "I know it is hard for you to give me an answer now, but I'll give you 2 months. I'll introduce my grandson to you, and in 2 months time, try to get to know him as a person and tell me your decision, alright? During the 2 months you won't be slacking too, you'll be learning from a teacher which I will ask Secretary Yoon to arrange for you. Is that fine with you?"

"I...." Jaejoong hesitated. He came to the building, free and easy but now he felt pressure after hearing what the Chairman said. It was a good opportunity for him to fulfill his dreams, but in return he has to marry J Cosmetics' future heir. Although he hesitated for a moment, Jaejoong ended up nodding his head, signifying that he was fine with the proposal Chairman Jung just came up with. His decision made the old lady smile. "Your first day will be tomorrow instead. I'll bring you see to my grandson so rest well today, darling. Don't be too worried or afraid alright?" How to not be? Jaejoong trembled, not because of the cold air but the thought meeting J Cosmetics' future heir, and possibly his future husband. "Secretary Yoon, send the guest out." Chairman Jung spoke through the inter-com, and Secretary Yoon entered the room just in a few seconds. "I'll see you tomorrow, sweetie." Hearing the Chairman's words, Jaejoong automatically bowed as a sign of respect before retreating from the room. He didn't know how he made it to the lobby and was still in deep thoughts when- "Oh! You alright?" He heard a male voice and snapped out of his thoughts, only to find himself leaning on something hard. He saw a long black clothed material... Is that a tie? He looked up and realized that he actually bumped into a guy's chest. "O-oh, I'm so sorry! Really sorry!" Jaejoong bowed continuously, so embarrassed to even lift his head, until he heard the guy speak. "Hey, it's you!" Huh? 

Jaejoong lifted his head and his eyes met a pair of familiar almond shaped ones, oh! "Hello again.." Jaejoong scratched his male awkwardly. Why did he have to bump this guy whenever he's being clumsy? "Be careful next time! If the person you bumped into isn't me, that person would probably eat you up after seeing your cute expression!" Jaejoong doesn't know is this stranger mocking him or not, and he didn't get to know anyways when the stranger dude bid a quick farewell before rushing into the lift with a big bunch of bodyguards following behind. Who is he exactly? 


"Su-ie, hyung is back." 

Junsu, who heard his hyung calling out to him walked out of the kitchen with a bowl of rice in hand. He had made lunch for himself but he didn't expect his hyung to return home this early. "Hyung, I thought today was your first training session? How come you're back this early?" Junsu placed his bowl of rice down on the dining table, then proceeded back to the kitchen to get Jaejoong a bowl of rice. Jaejoong waited for Junsu to be back at the table where he was now seated infront of, staring into blank space. Junsu who got Jaejoong's bowl of rice walked towards the table, only to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter