Aftertaste of Happiness

Another Taste of Him [Sequel to 'Yummy Zitao']

Again, not beta-ed. I hope you like this.


            "Chanyeol! Where are the drinks for table three? Move your damn !", ZiTao cussed loudly.

 

            "I'm coming, I'm coming!", a deep voice answered, sending shivers down the Chinese's back, even after so many years.

 

            "Seriously, still a good for nothing I see.", an amused voice was heard from the doorway to the small Korean restaurant.

 

            ZiTao looked up and gasped in pleasant surprise.

 

            "Oh, my god! Minseok-hyung! LuHan-ge!", he almost screamed, then jumped them both at the same time.

 

            Loud laughing was heard while Zitao garbled incoherent things. After a few moments he let them go, a bright smile on his face.

 

            "What are you doing here?"

 

            "A tall puppy told us that there is a Korean restaurant we have to try out during our vacation.", Minseok explained.

 

            "Yeah. And we thought it would be a nice place to meet up with the others as well.", LuHan added just as Sehun poked his head through the door.

 

            "Is this the right place?"

 

            The next second he fell over with ZiTao hanging around his throat.

 

            "Okay, guys, I think this is the right one.", he gasped while hugging the older Chinese.

 

            ZiTao looked up when he felt long fingers through his hair.

 

            "Oh my god, what did you do to your hair?", he gasped when he saw Kris' bright purple hair.

 

            "I lost a bet...", he grumbled with red cheeks.

 

            "Now come up here and give me a hug."

 

            "As much as I love that you guys all found your way here, TaoZi, seriously, we have work to do."

 

            "Ah, yes, yes. Ελάτε μέσα*, sit down, sit down.", he ushered them inside as soon as he jumped up.

 

            All of them were there, all except for Joonmyun. That was enough for ZiTao. He was so happy to see his friends again, after so many years.

 

 

 

            That evening, while lying in Chanyeol's arms, a content sigh left his lips.

 

            "What are you sighing about?"

 

            Before answering he pressed a kiss to Chanyeol's left collarbone.

 

            "I'm happy. Thank you."

 

            Long, slender fingers sneaked into his hair.

 

            "For what?"

 

            "For a great birthday present. For being with me for more than three years. For loving me although I'm still pretty ed up."

 

            "You are not ed up, TaoZi, and I will always love you. You are my one and only."

 

            He left some more kisses on Chanyeol's chest before he lay his head down again and asked:

 

            "Do you miss it sometimes?"

 

            "What?"

 

            "The fame. The screams of your name."

 

            "Why should I? Your screams for me every night are enough. You will always be enough."

 

 

 

 

Translation

 

            *Come inside