Confession and Hope

The Clandestine Love Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjong didn’t know what to do about Myungsoo and Hoya who were having a glaring battle. He just looked at both men back and forth, he opened his mouth wanting to stop them but words stuck on his tongue. He ended up just watching them.

“Who are you?” Hoya was the one to speak first, still keeping his eyes on Myungsoo’s. This was their first meeting. But from the first second Hoya saw him, he didn’t like him at once, there’s just something inside Myungsoo that make Hoya hates him. And maybe the same thing goes to Myungsoo too.

“I’m not telling you my name because I don’t see any reason to do so.” Myungsoo hissed, this time he shifted his eyes to Sungjong and ignoring Hoya is getting irritated by his attitude “And what are you doing out here? Get inside.”

“W–What?” Sungjong blinked.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and sighed. He approached Sungjong, grabbed his right wrist and dragging him into the house. Sungjong blinked and muttered some incoherent words due to the shock of Myungsoo’s sudden act. He looked down at his own wrist trapped between Myungsoo’s fingers and he scolded himself for being a little bit happy at time like this because it had been so long since Myungsoo touched him.

Sungjong hissed slightly in pain as Myungsoo grabbed his wrist too tight and of course Hoya noticed it. “W–Wait, hyung, stop–“ Sungjong tried to pull his hand out but he is much weaker than Myungsoo. Sungjong squeaked as there is something pulled his other free wrist and Myungsoo stopped when Sungjong is stopped by something. The siblings turned their head back in unison, Sungjong gasped slightly and Myungsoo gritted his teeth when Hoya was grabbing the younger one’s hand, preventing Myungsoo to drag him more.

“H–Hoya hyung?” Sungjong called Hoya’s name softly, totally had no idea why Hoya would do that. While Myungsoo himself had a questioning look at Hoya, like he was asking ‘What–the–hell–are–you–doing’ with his small but fierce eyes.

And once again, Myungsoo and Hoya started a glaring battle again. “I won’t let you hurt Sungjongie.” Thanks to that, it made Myungsoo’s blood boiled.

“ off. This is the matter between me and my brother, this is none of your business.”

“Yes it is. You’re hurting Sungjongie, and I don’t like it when someone is hurting him, even if it’s his brother.”

Sungjong’s heart was beating faster because of Hoya’s words, he is touched by the older one’s concern. But it wasn’t the right time for Sungjong to think like that, he had to stop this between Myungsoo and Hoya before something bad happen to them, before Myungsoo run out of his patience.

“Hoya hyung, it’s okay, thanks for your concern.” Sungjong smiled at Hoya. “You can release my hand. Myungsoo will never hurt me…” He said the last words very softly though so Hoya would be the only one who can hear him.

“Are you sure?” Hoya asked. Sungjong nodded confidently, and smiled in reassuring way, Hoya finally gave up and released Sungjong’s wrist. “If there’s something happened and you need help, just call me, okay? I’ll be there for you.” Hoya then patted Sungjong’s hair softly and Myungsoo really didn’t like the sweet scene in front of him at all. Sungjong realized it through Myungsoo’s tightened grip on his wrist, and he was sure there will be bruises circling his wrist later.

Hoya stayed still for 3 seconds and he gave one last warning glare to Myungsoo before he finally left the siblings alone. After he disappeared around the corner, Myungsoo dragged Sungjong again and the younger one just let himself being dragged into Myungsoo’s room.

“Let go of me!” Sungjong said after they got inside the room and Myungsoo slammed the door shut behind him using his feet. When Myungsoo finally released Sungjong’s wrist, the younger one scanned the bruises on his poor skin and running his fingers lightly across it. “What’s gotten into you?”

Myungsoo leaned his back against the doorframe, crossing his arms on his chest and as handsome as Myungsoo is, he really looked so annoying and arrogant right now that Sungjong sometimes want to give him some punch right on the face.

“So he’s the one who likes you?”

“Yeah, so what?”

“He was going to confess to you, right?” Myungsoo chuckled. “Too bad I appeared in a wrong time.”

“Yes you did!” Sungjong rolled his eyes. “And thank goodness you’re aware of it! You just ruined my chance to end my single status!”

“I’m sorry that I don’t want to apologize for it. But, you know what?” Myungsoo smirked. He took a step forward and Sungjong unconsciously took one step backward. Myungsoo took another steps forward, and Sungjong also took another backward. Myungsoo found it amusing while Sungjong looked down at his feet, he was like asking them why they were moving. “I don’t regret it at all for have ruining your chance getting a boyfriend. Because I don’t allow you to date him, Kim Sungjong.”

“What?” Sungjong raised his head up and had this questioning and disbelieving look on his face. What did Myungsoo mean by that? “Who do you think you are? You’re not my father, you don’t have right to tell me who to date or not to date! It’s up to me! Stay out of my business and instead of mine, just take care of those girls out there who have been waiting for you to get into their pants!”

Sungjong pushed Myungsoo away and walked to the door. Before his hand reached the doorknob, the growl of annoyance met Sungjong’s ears and the next thing he knew, his collar is being pulled from behind, rough enough to make Sungjong stumbled backwards and fell on his back on Myungsoo’s bed. “I’m not done with you yet, Kim Sungjong.” It didn’t take long for Sungjong to feel there’s something heavy pinning his body down to the mattress, which is Myungsoo’s body. And maybe only Sungjong and God know how the boy’s heart almost stopped because of their position and Myungsoo’s body was practically pressing against his.

“Listen to me very carefully, Kim Sungjong.” Myungsoo emphasized every words like Sungjong was a child. All Sungjong could do is looking at his brother with widened eyes, gulping down his saliva, sweats dripping down his face and nodded slowly. “Don’t you ever let anyone else touch you, or the worse, own you and your love. No one, not even that man who was about to confess to you. And yes, I have right to tell you this, because you are my brother, and you are mine, Kim Sungjong.”

And of course those words made Sungjong speechless and he never expected those kind of words to come out from Myungsoo’s mouth. Did he just hear it right or his ears were playing with him? Or was he dreaming? Yes, maybe it’s indeed a dream, because the real Myungsoo wouldn’t say such things ever! Yes this is a dream, he only needed to open his eyes and found himself woken up in his own room–

“You seriously don’t unders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter