Prologue

The Clandestine Love Between Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mommy... Mommy...” The 4 years old Sungjong called while tugging the hem of his mother’s shirt weakly with his tiny fist. The said mother looked down at Sungjong and she smiled. She put aside the woman magazine she was reading and she liftedd Sungjong onto her laps by his armpits.

“What is it, my baby Sungjongie?”

“Can I marry Myungie hyung when we’re grown up already?” Sungjong innocently asked and staring at his mother with his best puppy eyes. Mrs. Kim widened her eyes in shock. While her husband who was drinking his coffee while reading the newspaper, quickly spurt the liquid out of his mouth and sprayed all over the poor newspaper when he heard Sungjong’s words.

“E–Err... M–Marry Myungsoo?” Mrs. Kim was speechless at her dear son’s words. And when she didn’t answer him right away, Sungjong thought the answer is no and he soon burst into tears.

“Mommy! What did you do to Jongie!?”

This time Mr. And Mrs. Kim looked up to see a 5 years old Myungsoo ran to them. When the little Myungsoo arrived next to Mrs. Kim’s feet, he hit them with his tiny fists that weren’t hurting her at all. Mrs. Kim had to resist the urge to laugh at her oldest son’s cuteness. “Mommy is bad! No one is allowed to hurt my Jongie!” Myungsoo pouted. He stopped hitting and this time he reached his hands up as high as he could. “Jongie, come here. Hyung is here.”

“Myungie hyungggg~” Sungjong wailed as he climbed down Mrs. Kim’s laps and Myungsoo quickly hugged him when he was in his reach. “Mommy said I can’t marry youuu....” Sungjong sobbed between his wail.

“Don’t worry, Jongie.” Myungsoo patted Sungjong’s head. The Kim couple only watched their sons in amusement and they found it so cute to see their interactions. “Hyung promise Jongie! Hyung will marry you one day!”

“...Myungie hyung promise...?” Sungjong asked. His cry was coming to stop when he heard Myungsoo said he will marry him. Myungsoo gave Sungjong a big nod and the younger boy squealed in happiness. “Jongie loves Myungie hyung!!!”

“And Myungie hyung loves Jongie too!” Myungsoo exclaimed happily before he planted an innocent kiss on Sungjong’s lips. Their parents looked at each other after they witnessed the most innocent kiss scene in the world, Mrs. Kim just giggled at her sons’ innocent and cuteness while Mr. Kim just shrugged and rubbed the back of his head.

Sungjong really, really, and really loved his older brother, Myungsoo so much! His love for Myungsoo is just uncountable, undesribable and irreplacable. What he wanted is only to be together with Myungsoo, and for ever. If Myungsoo is by his side, then Sungjong didn’t need anything anymore. He just wanted one and only Kim Myungsoo in his life, and his love too. Years has passed, and now Sungjong was in his second year of junior high while Myungsoo in his third year. Even if Sungjong was a teenager now, his wish to get married to Myungsoo is still exist deep inside his heart. Myungsoo also made it get worser too by kept spoiling him.

Sometimes Mr. And Mrs. Kim also felt if the chemistry between Myungsoo and Sungjong is a little bit too over for a sibling bond. What they meant is... Kissing cheeks, hugging like a koala, sometimes sleeping together in one bed, smelling each other’s scent, pecking each other's lips, looking at their sons doing those were just too weird and not normal! Even if Mr. And Mrs. Kim had a guess if one of their sons, or maybe both, was/were gay, they still decided to ignore it and they were fine with it as long as both of them are happy.

But soon, everything changed between the siblings. Things wouldn’t go well to both of them anymore. It started from when Sungjong was having a talk with his friends. Sungjong could only raised his eye brows in confusion and his face went blank as he is surrounded by his friends, talking about which pretty girl in the school they wanted to be as a girlfriend. The topic that Sungjong had no interest into at all.

“I like Jiyeon from the next class actualy!”

“Oh, she’s quite cool actually. For me, I like the prettiest girl in this school, Krystal from the first year!”

“Nah, I think Suzy is prettier than her.”

“Wrong. The prettiest girl is our sunbae, Hyuna noona!”

“Too bad Hyunseung hyung already owns her. And she’s iest, not prettiest.”

“What!? Oh well.. Then I will just choose Yura noona.”

Sungjong just looked at his friends back and f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter