Complicated Bully

Paper Story

"Hey friend I think I'm going to miss you over the summer break, don't you think so too?" Oh Sehun asked a same-age looking boy who was writing something down.

"Jungkook, are you almost done writing my essay" Sehun smirked as he kicked the chairarrow-10x10.png making the other yelp in surprise but had said nothing and kept his angry and fearful eyes on the paperarrow-10x10.png at all times. 

"Yah, Sehun, when Ms.Potter said that we could write an essay about any topic you chose, of course following a certain format, I don't think she meant Pokémon" one of the two boys who were with Sehun told him.

"I don't care what that lady said, hell I don't even care if she marries a ing Pikachu, she wants a god damn paperarrow-10x10.png well, and I’ll give her a god damn paperarrow-10x10.png" Sehun almost yelled at the last part. Then he turned his eyes ever so innocently at Jungkook who was still writing, “Thanks friend for helping this poor young man with his essay, you’re such a good friend” Sehun and the other two boys laughed.

 Jungkook, on the other hand, kept his head low as he hands Sehun the paper he was working on. “Oh you finally finished! And now as for my promise” Sehun yanked the paper from the other and quickly skimmed through it only to look up and see a small smile appearing on Jungkook’s face.

“But you know, I’m not the type to keep tiny and worthless promises so why don’t Rapmon and V-” Sehun motioned the two boys to come forth, “give you a pre-summer beating. Have fun” He scoffed and walked away and the other two boys began to crush Jungkook, well not literally crush him.

Sehun picked up his backpack and began to walk out until he turned around with a mocking smile on his face. “Oh and Jungkook, keep your body well ‘cause next year won’t be pretty neither will the rest of your life you know why? Well because you see you’ll be stuck with us for the rest of your sorry life. Well goodbye youngsters” He gave a small wave and left. 

*********

“LUHAN!” Sehun waved to a boy who surprising looked like this generation’s next Cinderella but hey who are we to judge (Idk, just trying to lighten up the mood, sry if it ).

“Oh hey Sehun, sorry were you waiting for me?” Luhan took a seat across from Sehun in a restaurantarrow-10x10.png called ‘Korea’s Popeye’. “Its ok, just seating here thinking about some stuff” Sehun flashed one of those cool smiles.

“Oh really? What were you thinking about?” Luhan asks biting into his French fries.

“I was thinking about the different ways I can beat-” Sehun stopped talking earning a look from the older. ! He can’t know. “I mean umm…..I was think about ummmm…FOOD! You know because...you know it’s so good that you can’t help but think about it”. Really? Wow nice save kid, now he thinks you’re weird.

“Oh ok!” Luhan gave Sehun a big smile. Sehun just chuckled at the fact that his friend is so gullible.

Luhan has been Sehun’s friend since they were 5 years old. But Luhan doesn’t know about Sehun’s status of begin the school’s biggest bully. Why and how you may ask? Well, you see Sehun made sure Luhan never found out. Once again why? Because Luhan was Sehun’s best friend. He was the only true friend he has and yes it is true, Sehun is afraid of losing him as a friend. So he made sure he never found out about him begin a bully or whatnot.

“Oh hey Luhan! Sorry but I have to go” Sehun got up and attached his backpacks arm to his shoulders “I’ll catch you later ok”. “Yeah, ok. See you” Luhan gave him a wave before consuming another French fry.

Sehun got on his motorcycle and as he was putting on his helmet he couldn’t help but to glance to the other side to see a boy with lightarrow-10x10.png golden brown hair with ‘Korea’s Popeye’s’ uniform on cross the streetarrow-10x10.png.

He laughs to himself.

**********

“I can’t believe I was forced to pick you up from the library” Sehun spook angrily for having to pick up his soon-to-be-brother. “You think this is a pleasant surprise for me” his soon-to-be-brother replied. “Shut up Kyungsoo!!” Sehun nearly yelled at the smaller (by height).

Do Kyungsoo was the son of the famous fashion designer Sunny and the famous director Zhang Yixing. But of course his parents had to be ever so kind and divorce out of nowhere. Although he is supposed to be the heir to his mom’s business, he chose to take over his dad’s business instead. He had big owl-like eyes and heart-shaped pink lips. But on top of everything else, his mom the one he loves so dearly decides to get married to Yesung, the manger of Zeus Hotel and the father of Oh Sehun. Great just his luck of having an annoying brother.

You maybe wondering “What?!” so, here is the formal introduction of Oh Sehun: Sehun is a 12th grade (well going to be) student who happens to be the son of Yesung, the owner, manger or whatever of Zeus Hotel. He also happens to be the heir to Zeus Hotel and a bully whom everyone fears except Luhan (‘cause you know he doesn’t know). But on top of all his good dreams, comes a nightmare. Do.ing.Kyungsoo. It’s not like he hates the guy but he doesn’t like the guy either. He’s just so, let’s see what’s the word. Um perhaps ANNOYING. Well at least to Sehun that is. To him, Kyungsoo was like a guy version of a diva. Yeah well, that’s that. Moving onarrow-10x10.png…….

“So why were you here in the first place” Sehun asked once they made their way into the cararrow-10x10.png, not that he cared. “Researching” Kyungsoo answered back, facing the window. “Researching what? How to be manlier?” Sehun laughed at his own joke while Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes. “No you dimweed. I was researching America since you know I’m going there” Kyungsoo turned his head around to see the expression of the other boy, pure boredom.

“Hey driver guy, stop the car” Sehun orders the chauffeur up front. “You do know that I’m getting married to Park Chanyeol right?” Kyungsoo asks not being slightly affected by Sehun’s previous actions.

Once the car comes to a decent stop, Sehun unbuckles his seatbelt and without any hesitation, leaves the car and slams the doorarrow-10x10.png. He walked over to the other side and looked through Kyungsoo’s window, “I don’t care who you’re going to marry”.

“Even if it means he becomes your brother-in-law” Kyungsoo backfires.

“Listen princess, one you aren’t my brother yet, two our parents aren’t married yet and I promise you that they aren’t going to be. I will no I AM going to find a way to snap this wedding thing to two pieces” Sehun angrily spoke.

“Oh and DON’T DARE TO MENTION THAT NAME IN FRONT OF ME” was his response before he walked away and faded into the cities bright color, leaving Kyungsoo in the cararrow-10x10.png with a pissed off face.

 

 

 

 

A/N: So what did you think of the chapter? Oh and I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER. My computerarrow-10x10.png and AFF don’t want to agree on me writing a new chapter. And sorry if my writing . I know it does. WHY? WHY CAN’T I BE A GOOD WRITER? //cries

Btw, for the whole parents’ thing, I’m sorry about that. I just put random K-idols together and yeah so don’t hate me for it. I just came up with a big twist that will happen later on in the story. Eek! //screams ‘cause I’m just so excited.

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed reading! Comment below ‘cause I’m curious to know what you thought about this chapter. Can’t wait to read your reaction. <3333333333333. Baiiii.