Exile

Paper Story

It all made sense to me after my brother's farewell. It was short and simple.

 

Studyarrow-10x10.png? You don't need to bother doing that" Xiumin, his older brother spoke with demand and professionalism.

 

"English? Don't need to learn if you don't want to. Just have fun. No need to worry or think about anything. That's what you do when you're born into a wealthy family, instead of having a dream and thrivingarrow-10x10.png to achieve a simple and pointless goal. And if you can.......don't ever step foot in this country. 

 

I realized that I was not sent to America to study. I was kicked out. My brother took back all the things that I would have taken from him at some point.

 
"Yah. Chanyeol, are you even listeningarrow-10x10.png to me?" A young male with chestnut brown hair waved his hand in front of the other male continuously in hopes of catching the others attention.
 
"Huh? Yeah, what were you saying" The boy apparently named Chanyeol snapped out of his thoughts and faced his American friend who now was taking a sip of his coffee. 
 
"Seriously you weren't listening to me at all" the boy raised a brow. Chanyeol just shook his head and motioned his friend to continuedarrow-10x10.png with whatever that he was saying.
 
The boy sighed and looked at his friend "I'm saying that don't you blame yourarrow-10x10.png family? Your brother kicked you out and your fatherarrow-10x10.png never took your side."
 
Blame. Ha. I don't have enough power to even do that. He did kick me out and my father never did take my side and I can't do anything about. Why? Because I was never trained for it. I did as I was told without complaining and I was filled up with lies and fake dreams. They all told me that I was lucky to be the Park Chanyeol, who would one day rule my father's company. What a lie that was. How can I rule something when I was exiled from my home by my one and only brother, who never showed any affection for me even though I always tried to befriend him. 
 
Chanyeol continuedarrow-10x10.png to look out the patio of the coffee shop he was in and stare at crowded yet glistening beach. He was too busy getting wrapped up in his own train of thoughts to even notice that his friend left after trying to gain the other's attention countless times but failed.

This is my new home but I feel nothing at home. All I wanted was to get a taste of the crown.

 

 

 

A/N: ......................................... I don't even know how to start a conversation. Yeah, so thats basically chapter one. I realized that the actual episode was WAY too long to write so I decided to do something else. The next two chapters will be about Sehun and Baekhyun and their life.

And I tried my best to make this chapter long but I couldn't because I didn't have much to say so I tried to add some fluff but that didn't work out. T^T

I'm sorryarrow-10x10.png to expose you to make problems. T^T

Anyhow, the flashback of what Xiumin says is creditedarrow-10x10.png to the actual episode because I took their workds so yeah.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ MY NOT-SO-GOOD-HOPEFULLY-YET STORY. SERIOUSLY I THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEARTarrow-10x10.png!!!! <33333

 //SENDS LOVE TO EVERYONE READING :) :D B) ;)