Ways 7-12

Prompted Series: 4) 100 ways to say I love you

2011, March

7. I dreamt about you last night.”


"I dreamt about you last night", Yunho said lovingly as they were snuggled together in front of the TV.

"Good or bad?"

"Good. It was summer, and we were on a beach. You know, one of those tropical ones, like Tahiti or something."

"Sweet. What did we do?"

"Nothing special. Just walking. You were a couple of steps in front of me, and then you turned and said something and you smiled. You were so pretty."

"Prettier than usual?" Jaejoong asked cheekily.

"Yep."

"Wow. Miracles do happen." Jaejoong smiled and planted a sloppy kiss on Yunho's cheek before cuddling closer to the taller man's chest.


2011, April

8. Take my seat.”


Jaejoong was the happiest he'd ever been. Everything was perfect right now. The decision to move in together was the best one they had ever made, and it was long overdue. Looking around at their friends who had come for their housewarming party, Jaejoong could do nothing but smile.

The platinum blond man was standing in the doorway between the kitchen and the living room, watching his second family with a loving smile.

"Hyung! Get your over here!" Junsu called out.

"I would, but there's nowhere for me to sit", Jaejoong bantered back.

"Take my seat", Yunho offered, but Jaejoong stopped him from getting up.

"I'd much rather sit with you."

Jaejoong kissed Yunho's temple as he sat in the other's lap, wrapping his right arm around Yunho's neck.


2011, April

9.I saved a piece for you.”


"So what time will Yunho hyung come home?" Junsu's boyfriend Yoochun asked through a huge mouthful of lemon mousse cake. He, Junsu, and Yunho's brother Changmin were on a mission to empty the elders' fridge. They were currently working on the cake Yunho's co-workers had given him to celebrate a successful project.

"Any minute now. He's stuck in traffic."

"Speak of the devil", Changmin said when they heard the front door open.

"Did the fridge break?" Yunho asked, half-jokingly, when he saw the food in his kitchen.

"One would think", Jaejoong replied, welcoming his boyfriend home with a kiss. "Come have some cake. I saved a piece for you."


2011, May

10. I’m sorry for your loss.”


The drive down to Gwangju was quiet. Grandpa Jung meant the world to the Yunho, and now they were going to his funeral. It wasn't a surprise, the old man had had a weak heart for several years, but it was still a tragedy.

Jaejoong loved the old man too. He was like a third grandfather to him. So, whenever Yunho cried, Jaejoong cried.

Towards the third and last day of the funeral, when most of the guests had left, Jaejoong hugged Yunho as hard as he could.

"I know it's cliché, but I really mean it. I'm sorry for your loss."

Yunho didn't say anything. He just hugged Jaejoong back, sniffling quietly into the shorter man's shoulder. Thank you, he thought, and he liked to think the sentiment was successfully conveyed to his lover.


2011, May

11. You can have half.”


Yunho had just unwrapped his chocolate-chip-cookie-strawberry flavoured ice cream sandwich and was just about to take a bite when Jaejoong entered the room.

"Ooh, looks yummy, are there any more?" he asked when he saw the treat.

"Sorry, last one."

"Oh. Can I have a of it? Pretty please?"

"You can have half", Yunho smiled, breaking the cake in two and holding out a piece.

"You sure? It's your favourite."

"You're my favourite", Yunho grinned sheepishly.

"Tch", Jaejoong smiled, and maybe he blushed a little. But only maybe.


2011, May

12. Take my jacket, it’s cold outside.”


"I'm going on a snack run. You want anything?" Jaejoong asked as he popped his head into the shower cubicle.

"Now? It's 9 PM."

"I want shrimp chips", Jaejoong shrugged.

"Pick me up some Pepero?"

"What flavour?"

"Surprise me."

"Excellent", Jaejoong answered, donning a supposedly conspirational grin.

"Take my jacket, it's cold outside", Yunho called after Jaejoong as the other put on his shoes. Jaejoong's jacket was in the washer after a kimchi incident.

"Arasseo", Jaejoong said, blowing a kiss in the direction of the bathroom.


A/N

I see no difference. Do you?

Frame plot: Jaejoong owns a café/bookstore together with Junsu. Yunho is an architect (let's just pretend he can draw, oki? <3)

You'll find out how they met later on...

Relationships:

Jaejoong <3 Yunho

Junsu <3 Yoochun

Jaejoong & Junsu are brothers

Yunho and Changmin are brothers

All ages are canon.

Please comment and tell me what you think <3<3<3