ep8

stop!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next day, Seohyun went to Taehyung's room to clean it up. She saw a book about medical, as Seohyun love medical subject so much she can't hold it then she stop her work and walk toward the desk. She opened the book and read it focusedly, even there is some question she can answer it easily. She would be on a university taking medical subject but the situation made her for stopping her dream.

She forgot about that was Taehyung's book, he start to write down the answer and something on it, suddenly Taehyung came in and saw Seohyun was at his desk.

Seeing Seohyun was focusing on it, Taehyung gently began to speak "Uhm, sorry?" 

Seohyun realised Taehyung there, she got shocked and stand up immediately. "Sorry mister, I didn't mean it." she said, quickly pick up her broom and continue working.

Taehyung walk to his desk, he flip his book and saw the question he don't know already solve clearly by Seohyun. "You're the one answer it all?" he ask.

"Yes, I'm sorry about it without your permission." Seohyun apologized.

"It's okay, I should thanks to you. Because It's pissed me off I can't solve it." Taehyung said and embarrassed.

Seohyun just give him slightly sweet smile, then continue her work again. "You're really good in medical subject, why don't you continue your study?" Taehyung curiously ask.

"Uhm, due to my family's situation." Seohyun said and slightly smile again.

"So, can you help me out?" Taehyung do a favor.

"What can I help you mister?" Seohyun ask.

"Teach me please, I love medical but I just can't solve it sometimes." Taehyung said.

"Then I'll teach you, If I can Mister." Seohyun accept his favor.

"Thankyou Seohyun? If I don't forget that was your name right? beside that don't call me mister, you can call me Taehyung I think that we're at the same age." Taehyung said, and Seohyun agree it.

 

The other day, Anna the maid was moping a vase that Minha precious the most. She was unpurposely bumped it while moping other vase, caused the vase break into peace. She was panick and quickly clean it up, she went to the old maid asking for help. But she don't know that Mirae being called Auntie Jung (Soohyun's nanny and love Soohyun so much also Soohyun take her as someone he can be trusted) saw it.

"Aunt! help me." She beg.

"What's wrong with you?" old maid ask.

"I...I unpurposely broke it." Anna said and saw her the vase.

"OMG! this vase was Mrs' precious one, don't you know it?" old maid said.

"I know aunt, but it's already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter