ep10

stop!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Didn't expected, Seohyun already one month be a maid at Soohyun's house. As Soohyun's command, she already did it. Kai seems had a lot of interested with her now. Seohyun always got scold and hit by her mom, and Kai the one will help her.

One night, Seohyun was at her room put some medicine on her wounds suddenly Soohyun came.

"You scary me!" Seohyun shock while saw Soohyun.

"Why you had a lot of wound?" He ask.

"It's nothing, I used to it." Seohyun replied.

Heard Seohyun saying it, Soohyun heart broke a little. Sometimes he felt guilty because of him, Seohyun'll get hurt a lot. "Let me help you." He said, grab the medicine and help her.

"It's okay, I'll do it by myself." Seohyun said, but Soohyun already help her put on the wound.

"Ah, can you be more gentle?" Seohyun complained, 

"Shut up," Soohyun answer coldly. So Seohyun stay quiet, and scaning Soohyun face. Suddenly her cheek became red and her heart beat fastly, "OMG, what's wrong with me? my heart beat harldy, he might heard it." She thought.

"What's wrong with you?" Soohyun seeing her red cheek, he touch her forehead it was hot, "Are you fever?" he ask.

"No..no, I just.. It's nothing, I need to sleep. You better leave now, bye see you." Seohyun said, quickly turn away his attention, then Soohyun just left her.

Before he get out, he turn to face her "Seems like Kai already fall in love with you, now we must move to next made him want to married you." Soohyun said, It's hurt to said it but he must, he want to continue his plan.

"What? Are you kidding me? married is once a life." Seohyun said.

"So you don't want to take revenge?" Soohyun ask.

"I want, but.." "Just do what I said." Soohyun said and get out.

"What the hell he was said? told me to married with Kai. Didn't expected he was so mean, I was wrong thinking him was not the cold blooded." Seohyun thought, "Then what should I do know?"

One day, Seohyun was watering the plants in front of the house. Suddenly Kai came toward her, he patted her shoulder and leaned closer his face to her, then Seohyun turn around and she accidently kiss Kai.

"What are you doing mister?" Seohyun ask.

"You kiss me." Kai , "Do you want to do more than that?" he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter