ep18

stop!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You..you.. why.. why.." Jiyeon stuttered seeing Seohyun still alive.

"Why? Seeing me still alive you shocked? You killed my parents, stole my company and property then tried to kill me, you push me into the cliff but I didn't death. *smirked* karma do exist, now it's your time to be suffered." Seohyun said.

"Thanks for helping us Jiyeon." Jungkook said and smile to her.

"What?!" Jiyeon confused heard Jungkook said that.

"Unexpected, this time it's your own daughter harmed you." Soohyun said and smirked.

"I.. didn't helped, we broke up a long time ago. Now I'm already married to Choi Minho!" Jiyeon said and emphasized Minho's name while glare at Seohyun, but she see seems don't care.

"You're the one introduced me to your dad, you're the first one helping us." Jungkook said.

"You unfilial daughter, harmed your own dad!" Mr.Park said and slapped Jiyeon.

"Hubby! It wasn't her fault. She don't know it they malign her." Mrs.Park helped Jiyeon begged him.

"Mr.Park don't waste our time, or else we'll sue you due to lacking our job time." He officer said. Then two guys take Mr.Park away to police car.

"For your information, your house will be confiscated. We give you 3 days to move out as soon as possible." The government guy said then they leave too.

"Hubby!! How can we live later?" Mrs.Park cried suddenly Jiyeon became furious, she stand up and walk toward Seohyun.

"You! You're the one made us like this! Why you still want to come back?!!" He scold her and tried to slapped her, but instead Seohyun got slapped, she took her hand and she slapped her.

"You guys deserved it?! I came for my own things, my family things. My father was good to your family, helped you and giver you worked. My mother love you as her own child, buy what you did to them in the end!" Seohyun scold them while crying out.

They tilted down their heads and felt guilty, knowing their own wrong.

"Let's go Seo.." Soohyun said and patted her shoulder.

Then soon they leave the house, Seohyun sit on the back row still crying. Atmosphere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter