Badluck

Girl like you (당신 같은 여자 dangsin gateun yeoja)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

Today is the 2nd Day of school in Soshi High, Taeyeon is very nervous on what will gonna happen if she and tiffany meet again. Taeyeon had this "what if" in her mind like: 

•What if she bully me again?

•What if she will be my seatmate in our class?

•What if she wont notice me anymore?.

 

 

On the other side, Amber still can't forget what happened yesterday, she wish that she will never meet that arrogant girl named KRYSTAL again. 

 

Yuri on the other side is on rush to buy some flowers for her mother since it is her mom's  73rd birthday. 

 

 

 

Tiffany is still preparing for her 1st day in school, she still have this scary feeling if no one will befriend to her, 

 

 Krystal also cannot forget what happened to her yesterday it was a shame to her, it was unbelievable though because no one tries to talk back to her  only AMBER did that. She swear to god that if she sees AMBER face again she'll beat her until she can't breathe anymore.

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

"Unnie wake up, unnie wake up" hayeon said.

"Unnie you need to fix yourself fast, you dont have a time anymore. You have a science class at 7:00."

 

"What time is it hayeon?" I asked my lil sister still my eyes are close.

 

"It is already 6:50 in the morning unnie, you still have 10 minutes left to fix yourself."

 

"WHAT 6:50 ????" I jolted up from my position. I try to fix myself as fast as i could. I didnt take my bath anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

"Umma I'm done! Lets go We're late already!" But what surprise me is that they're not still prepared after all!!!... I Knew it HAYEON PRANKED ME!

 

 

 

"Time check !!! Its still 6:00am  unnie!!!! HAHAHAHAHA you look like an idiot  there unnie. Hayeon said and starts to run away.

 

"NIce prank lil sis." Jiwoon oppa said.

 

"YOU LITTLE CREATURE GET YOUR OF DOWN HERE" I shouted while im trying to chase hayeon.

 

"Bloook~ never unnie" hayeon try to said while doing a merong.

 

"Why did you do that?!!!!" I asked her angrily.

 

" its because you're stressed and have some deep thoughts  last night unnie ."

 

After hayeon said that, i tried to remember what i did last night ........... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HOLY MOTHER OF DOOKONGS!!! I ALMOST FORGOT IT !!!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ME AND TIFFANY WILL MEET AGAIN TODAY!!!!!! 

 

 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!" I screamed. Everyone in the house was shocked and they asks me what happen.

 

 

 

What happen taeyeon? Is there any problem? Umma and Appa asked.

 

 

 

 

 

" A BIG PROBLEM ACTUALLY MOM!!!" I said to quietly.

 

 

What did you say taeng?-Umma asked.

 

Nothing mom, i need to go now - I said.

 

-------------------

Amber's POV

 

"GoodMorning Everyone" I shouted.

 

"it looks like you've got a good sleep llama" Tiff said.

 

"Well... it is !!!! I'd dream about me and my crush having a date!!".

 

"Too early for love time darling" umma said.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAA" ME AND TIFF LAUGH.

 

"You need to eat your breakfast now kids , time is running " Umma said.

 

"Arasseo" ME and TIff said.

 

After we ate our breakfast, we already start to get our bags and lunch...

 

 

"We're going now umma bye!" I said.

"Bye auntie"tiff said.

 

SInce it rained last night , our road was full of trashes and and mud. 

 

"Llama wait i think i forgot my cellphone, i need to go back home, you wait here ok?!." Tiff said.

 

"OK!"

 

While waiting i saw i car driving too fast and ............

 

 

 

"Spleeeeesh~ WHAT THE???!!!", MY UNIFORM NOW IS FULL OF MUD !!!!! ANDWAE!!!!!!!! what should i do now?!!! That bastard driver is dead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter