New life - I'm back

Girl like you (당신 같은 여자 dangsin gateun yeoja)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber's POV

 

"Bye Guys i gotta go now mom's is waiting"- I bid my goodbye.

 

"Ok llama take care!" Yul and Tae said.

 

"I will buddies"

 

Before i leave i need to find hyuna... i went outside the cafeteria, i keep on searching hyuna but i can't find her. 

 

HELP!!- someone shouted, i ignored it because  minutes passed i haven't heard a scream again. 

 

5.....4...3...2..1.

 

Help!! HELP! Somebody help me!- thats it the moment i heard another scream i ran as fast as i could to find the owner of the voice,  since luck is on my side.. i easily find the person and she is a GIRL. 

 

Help- she shouted again. I ran to her but i immediately stop because i saw a man walking towards her with a gun on his hand and trying to rip the girl shirt.

 

I ran as fast as i could to the man and when i was about to punch the man's face someone shouted........ CUT!!!!

 

 

 

CUT! CUT! CUT! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!- A woman in her 30's keep on shouting. I was so shocked by the sudden loudness i can't even explain what's happening.

 

Who is "he"? -the woman asked while pointing at me.

 

".........."-no one answers.

 

"I said WHO THE HELL IS "HE"?- The woman is starting to lose his temper.

 

I'm sorry maam but we dont actually know"him" we didnt see "him" coming.-One staff said.

 

"Well, excuse me "MR" who the hell are you to ruin my beautiful scene you're not even here in the script!! -the woman said.

 

"..........."- i dont even know what to say.. SCENE? SCRIPT?.

 

ARE YOU DEAF FOR NOT ANSWERING MY QUESTION?? I SAID WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!!! - The woman just lose her temper.

 

She is a critically acclaim director here in korea- a staff said to me..

 

"Scene,Script, now director??!!! Ok now i get it i just interrupt a movie filming!!! THIS IS EMBARASSING!! KEEP YOUR COOL AM".-I said to myself.

 

"Maam i am really sorry for what i've i done.. it was not my intention to ruin your filming" I said as i apologized to what ive done earlier but someone caught my attention, it was the girl, the girl i tried to save earlier from the man..

 

The girl starts to walk near us...

 

I'm really sorry for what happened earlier Ms. Jung- the director said.

 

 

 

Nae~ director-ssi it wasnt your fault- the girl said.

 

 

 

 

"Are you really that stupid for you not to notice the cameras everywhere that were having a shooting here". The girl said.

 

 

"Stupid"

"Stupid"

 

 

 

I was shocked by the sudden outburst... i didnt expect that coming.. the girl that i'm trying to save earlier from the man just call me STUPID. Wow just Wow.

 

 

 

Thats it !!! I already lose my temper.

 

"Excuse Ms, but who the hell are to call me a stupid person while im just trying to save you- I said angrily.

 

 

 

All of the people in the area are shocked especially the girl. I made her jaw drop.

 

 

 

"Excuse me?!! Are you ing serious?? You dont know me?!! are you an alien?!! For your information "MR" i am KRYSTAL JUNG a critically acclaim teen actress here in korea.- the girl said.

 

I mimic her sentences.. and what suprise me is that she splash me he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter