Seven7

TMYH, TMYL (The more you hate, the more you love)

Previously:

 "Its none of your concern, so let go. Play with your 'toys' if you want." He finally let go. "What do you mean by 'toys'?" Gosh, he's not dumb is he? He should know what I mean. "You know what I mean. You're not dumb. Woori is one of them. In case you're still clueless." Finally, now I can go. He stood there, dumbfounded and speechless.

_______________________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRDCIvd1BKg

[Myungsoo's POV]

 

Toys? She thinks I think of them as... toys!? Really. She's driving me crazy. Seriously. Toys!? She'll haveto take it back. Does she really think I'm THAT bad!? Toys!?

"Hyung~~" someone jumped on me. "YAH!" Sungjong strangled me.

"Did you have fun? In school?" Hoya came over and gave me a look. "You think?" I sarcastically said and smirked.

"Hyung, you were just standing there, like a statue." Sungjong got off me.

"Did anything happen?" I looked at Sungyeol, who was walking towards me.

"No, nothing at all. Come on, let's go..." I ignored them and walked away.

"What's wrong with him?" Sungyeol asked Hoya. He just shrugged. 

 

[A/N: Instead of putting "I", I'll change it to "you" instead. I had some difficulty, that's why. ^^;; Sorry for the inconvenience..]

 

[Your POV]

You decided to go to the Classroom 3-1 at the 3rd level early to self-study for awhile. You forgot all about lunch and your stomach was grumbling. But you put studying before food, and thought that you didn't want to turn out like a glutton. So you headed to the classroom.

--

When you reached the room, it was already 5.45PM and thought about what you said to Myungsoo earlier. He deserved it. He needs to learn, you thought. You decided to start on something easy. Simple Algebra. [A/N: sorry guys, i'm only 11, so i don't know much... hehehe^^;;]

--

After some questions, you looked at your watch. 6.07PM. It won't hurt to have a small nap, right? You thought. You rested your head on the table, and slowly dozed off. 

--

"Seonny... seonny... wake up.."

"Hmm?"

"Seonny, wake up."

"Omma?"

"It's oppa. Seonny wake up."

"Myungsoo oppa?"

"Seonny, class just ended. Come on, off to next class."

"Myungsoo oppa, you won't leave me... will you?"

"Of course not! I'll be by your side, forever and always. So come on, let's go."

"Okay..."

 

"Oppa-"

"shall we go?"

*Oppa?* 

"Buy me coffee?" 

"Of course~ for my girl~" 

*Oppa... Go Woori... oppa...*

____

"Oppa..." You mumbled. 

"Seonhee dear, you okay?" You heard Mrs. Kim's voice. 

You opened your eyes, to see your teacher. 

"OMO! What time is it ?" You looked at your watch, 6.45 PM. 

"I just came. Sorry about that... Should we get started?" Mrs. Kim asked, while taking out her assignments and red pen. 

"Sure.." 

Before getting started, she glanced out of the classroom. 

"Waeyo?" You asked her, and turned your head to where she glanced. 

"Nothing. I was just... nevermind. Let's get started." She told you and started teaching.

You were curious of what she was looking at, but just shrugged the thought off. 

Little did you know that, when you were sleeping, Myungsoo was watching you the whole time, and heard you say... oppa. 


I'M SORRY >< I'VE BEEN VERY SLOW!! TIME HERE IS REALLY SLOWW!! >< I'LL SPEED UP IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS!! >< YAWWW!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!