Three3

TMYH, TMYL (The more you hate, the more you love)

[Your POV] 

 

Great. Just great. "You go home first." Hyeri pouted. "Can't I stay back too?" she whined. Aigoo... this baby... "Your mom will worry. I won't let that happen. Not in a million years." Her mother pampers her too much. Even though Hyeri was already 18, her mother still thinks of her as a baby. "Hmm... arasso.... if you want to sleepover, you are welcomed. Just call. Kay?" she smiled, and put her phone near her ear. She walked out of the school gates, waving back. I waved back wildly, like I always do. Now. Time for detention. Oh boy. Writing the answer and formula 50times. Here I go. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Seonhee, do you want to have extra lessons?" Mrs. Kim asked me. YES! EXTRA LESSONS! "Of course! I want to improve my grades! Do I have to pay?" I asked excitedly. "When are you free? I can come to your house in the evenings. And it's free. You don't have to pay. " she smiled. Mrs. Kim, 29, married, has a 2-year old son, was like a big sister to me. In classes, she can be quite strict. But after her classes, she's really sweet. She's 9 years older than me. "I see your grades dropping, and I thought I could help you improve them." Me, writing my 49th formula, dropped my pen for a while and nodded. "I'm free from 6.30PM onwards. But if I have to stay back for other stuff, then 7.30PM." I picked up my pen again, continuing my 49th formula, then going on to the last. "Good. Then we start tomorrow. 6.30PM in your house. " She started packing as I finished my last formula. "But, instead of my house, can we do it someplace else? Like the school? Or maybe at a cafe?" She stared at me for a few seconds, then continued packing her things. "School? I'm not sure about that... I could try booking a room from until 9PM, but I'm not sure yet. Cafe or coffee shop should be fine. Okay?" She took out her red pen and marked the 50times formula sheet. "Arraso... inform me tomorrow." 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yes... finally home... I jumped on my bed, and threw my bag on the floor. I should really clean this house of mine. Because of mom and dad, I became independent. They sent me money from America, cause their business is there. I didn't follow them, as I wanted to try living own my own. And I was cool with my school, except for that IDIOT that destroyed everything. Myungsoo, you jerk. My eyelids felt heavy.. and heavier... and heavier... and before I knew it, I fell asleep. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Op-" I stopped. 

"Myungsoo, don't you know that you're so cute?" she.... Woori... snatched him away... 

"You're cute too." Myungsoo.. why are you with her?

I dropped the two bottles of chocolate milk, and started to tear up, ended up running away.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"You! What are you doing with Myungsoo!?" Woori, why did you have to pull my hair? 

"We're bestfriends. Nothing more." 

"Get away from him. He's mine from now on."

"How do you know? Woori, we're only 10. What do you know about love?" 

"Get away from him. He doesn't want to see you and your ugly face. Go away." 

And with that, Go Woori slapped me. Hard. 

 

[A/N]:

So SORRY IT'S SO SHORTT >.< Again, please feel free to criticize or scold me~ :D And also, follow my twitter account @__melondewliee ~~ And also, my blogspot. I feel lonely... T.T since no one is reading it.... T.T please go visit it and leave a message^^ at http://bling-girl-target.blogspot.com it's not those cool cool blogs, coz I dunno how to do those things... SORRYY! just visit it and I'll be happy^^ By the way, I'm a girl~ Anything I forgot?? Uhm.. OHH!! 

 

Subscribers^^

 

Eun_Hae22 and -Ashley- ,

Ewitsjaydelol and mytientran

ARE DEEPLY LOVED<3

I'll update soon~

Remember, 

Comments are appreciated, Subscribers are forever loved~~