Four4

TMYH, TMYL (The more you hate, the more you love)

 

[Your POV]

"So... you're gonna have extra lessons with Mrs. Kim?" Hyeri took a bite out of her sandwich. "Yeah... starting today. I don't want that JERK to beat me, especially when it comes to studies." Yes, meaning by JERK,  I mean that Myungsoo. That show-off. He's always top. And I'm always second. It's ANNOYING.  I have to beat him this time. "Can I come?" Hyeri asked, slightly tilting her head. Hyeri? Coming with me? Her mom will worry. "It'll be at 6.30PM to 9 o'clock. Your mom won't allow that. And it'll be either in school or at a night cafe. Not in my house. My house is kinda... messy..." And that's why I don't want Mrs. Kim to come to my ridiculous house.  "Okay," she sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa~ can I sit beside you?" 

"Oppa~ give me your phone number~" 

"Oppa~ call me~" 

 

urghh.... annoying fans... he's affecting my studies... 

"Sorry, I'm taken." I heard him say, followed by a smirk. 

"Could you just shut up for ONCE!?"  Those words came out of my mouth. I felt someone hold my wrist.  

"RuEE unnie.... don't do this..." Hyeri looked at me, and whispered,

"You'll get into trouble...

"Excuse me, do you even know who you're talking to?" One of the girls glared at me. 

"I know. I'm not DUMB. I'm talking to that JERK over THERE." Confidently, I pointed out to Myungsoo. 

"Excuse me-" the girl was cut off by Myungsoo. 

"Stop. I'll take her from here." 

"Unnie...." Hyeri whispered in a scared tone.  

He slowly walked to me, and was now infront of me. The classroom was silent. You could even hear a pin drop. He was RIGHT in front of me. I admit, he is kind of tall. 

"Do you know who I am?" he pointed to himself. 

"Yeah. You're a JERK that plays with girls-" I was cut off by him covering my mouth and dragging me out of the classroom. 

"That B**CH." I heard from one of his fans. I shrugged when I heard that word. Then I felt Myungsoo let go.

"What's wrong with you!? You're really annoying you know that? Spoiling my image." He glared at me. 

"Tch. You know it's true. Right? It's true right? You know it yourself. The right name for you is Player. And Loser. That's what "L" stands for. Loser." 

Once Myungsoo heard that, he raised his fist.

"Wanna hit me? Fine. Hit me.Punch me. Kill me even if you want. But what I said just now was true."

I was kind of scared, especially with that look on his face. 

"You. Take back what you just said." he said, with his fist still in the air, about to punch me. 

"Not in a million years. You know it yourself, Myungsoo. Think again." And with that, I slightly tapped his temple and walked back to the classroom. 

When I walked back to the classrom, eyes were on me. There was silence. Only stares. I rolled my eyes and sat on my seat. "Unnie, what happened? Did he beat you up?" Hyeri looked at me with worried eyes. "Nothing. Hyeri, don't ever go near him, or his friends. They're bad influence." I treated Hyeri as my younger sister. And I looked at her as a pure-hearted baby. "Arasso." She looked down at her fingers. 

[Myungsoo's POV]

I stood there. Immobile. You know it's true. Right? It's true right? You know it yourself. The right name for you is Player. And Loser. That's what "L" stands for. Loser. Maybe it's true. I did play with girls. But Seonny, or SeonHee, or WHATEVER,  was too much. ARGGHHH!!! I've got to think about this... right now, gotta go back to class.

~~~~~~

"Oppa~ gwenchanayo?" Are you okay? That b**ch... we're gonna teach her a lesson." One of the girls glared at Seonny . "It's okay. I'll deal with her myself.... now I have to think..."

Wanna hit me? Fine. Hit me.Punch me. Kill me even if you want. But what I said just now was true. 

Not in a million years. You know it yourself, Myungsoo. Think again.

"Myungsoo-shi. Myungsoo-shi." I heard Mrs. Kim call out my name. "Y-yeh?" I asked cluelessly. "What is the answer for this question?" She pointed out to the question. WHAT!? She's asking me to solve THAT question!? Then I saw Hoya mouthing something. The answer. "Uhm... 56?" I answered the question. "That's the correct answer. Please pay more attention. Especially when your SATs coming up," Mrs. Kim warned me. "Yes Mrs. Kim." I sighed. If it hadn't been for Hoya, I would be going for detention. "Next question. Ryu SeonHee. Seonhee-shi?" I glanced at Seonny, who was looking at the window. "Seonhee-shi." Hyeri tapped her shoulder. "Hmm?" She said cluelessy. "Ryu Seonhee. Please PLEASE concentrate." Seonny just nodded. "Seems like no one's awake today. How about we go bowling?" 

[A/N]: 

Ouch... my fingers.... anyway, was it nice? Boring? FEEDBACK PLEASE :DD I haven't gotten a single comment though... but I"LL WORK HARDER!! Learning the T-ara CRY CRY dance. The chorus only though. The dance is REALLY TOUGH. There's a lot of shaking of the body... hmm.... TIRED.. T.T But still updated!! YAY!! But weird ending... O_o i need suggestions and people to teach me how to write nicer... and .... of course... 

 

~S u b s c ri b e r ~

 

Infinitekiss and doesungeyes89

Eun_Hae22 and -Ashley-

Ewitsjaydelol and mytientran

ARE DEEPLY LOVED<3 :D

Remember, 

Comments are appreciated, subsribers are forever loved~~