Five5

TMYH, TMYL (The more you hate, the more you love)

PREVIOUSLY:

"Seems like no one's awake today. How about we go bowling?"  

______________________________________________________

[Myungsoo's POV]

Bowling? YES. I'll show them my bowling skills. Our class started packing up our things. "RuEE, you're not going?" I heard Hyeri ask Seonny. And when I looked at her, she was looking out of the window, tapping her pen on her notebook slowly. "I don't feel like it. Sorry. I need time to think. Enjoy, kay?"  she said, her eyes still looking out of the window. "Arasso... I won't bother you then... see you later. We'll be back by 4pm. About 4hrs. You'll have PLENTY of time to think then. Bye RuEE unnie..." and she was left in the classroom all alone. I looked at her, she still in her thinking mode. Guess we should give her some time... Wait, WHY THE HECK DO I CARE!? 

[Your POV]

4 hours. Of being alone. Good enough.... to think. LOSER L. LOSER L. LOSER L. LOSER L. LOSER L. I put some earphones on, and played some music. Zia- The way I am(play while reading). Ballad. My favourite. Slowly... slowly.... I fell asleep. 


"Oppa!" 

"Seonny annyeong~"

"Should we play some games today?"

"Bowling! I'll show you my bowling skills!!"

"But... I at bowling..."

"Then I'll teach you!"    

 

"Strike!"

"Waah... oppa, you're really good!" 

"I'll teach you!" 

"Arasso!" 

"Swing your hand. Straight."

"Like this?"

"No!! Straight!" 

"Oppa is scary...."

"No I'm not! Just listen!" 

"Hahaha! Oppa is a teacher!" 

"I am?"

"Except you don't look old..."

"You don't have to be old to be a teacher." 

"Oh... really? I never knew that..." 

"C'mon... listen." 

 

"Oppa... I can't seem to get a strike."

"It takes time."

"But you know I'm impatient."

"Seonny.... practice makes perfect. Remember?" 

"But nobody's perfect, REMEMBER?"

"Aigoo..."

 

"Here you go."

"Chocolate milk?"

"It'll help you get a strike *wink*"

"Eeewww..... such a failed wink, trying to flirt. EEEWWW~"

"Hey! C'mon, you should at least thank me for that chocolate milk!"

"Okay okay... komawo~"

"Not enough."

"Wae?"

"Popo. On the cheek."

"Ewww! No way!"

"Please~"

"No! Never!"

"C'mon!"

"Fine. Only. If. I don't strike on this. Okay?"

"DEAL."

 

"STRIKE! OPPA I GOT A STRIKE!!"

"great."

"You're not happy?"

"I didn't get a popo. hmm...."

"You can get a POPO anytime! Just not now." 

"Arasso~"


 

"Alone?" I heard a familiar voice whisper, and his breath tickling my ear. "EEEEKKKK!!!" I was shot awake. I TOTALLY THOUGHT IT WAS A E.  "Yah! Don't scream! They'll think I'm harrasing you or something!" Myungsoo was the one talking. "What. Are. You. Doing. HERE!??"  Then he smirked. ERT. "What are you doing here you IDIOT!?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Myungsoo's POV]

Bowling. Like when we were kids. Seonny and I. wait, what?  WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT!? "Hyung, you okay?" Sungjong came to me, followed by Sungyeol and Hoya. "Fine, just need time to think." I held my bowling ball. "Yeah, maybe you should rest. You've been daydreaming the whole day. Go back to school. We'll see you there," Hoya took the bowling ball away from me and pushed me out of the door. Maybe I should think a little bit more. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I went to see of Seonny was still there. And yes. She still was. But now she was sleeping. With earphones on. I went into the classroom to take a closer look. Sure... she was sleeping... in a DEEP deep sleep... I took out one of earphones from her right ear and put it to mine. Zia. The way I am. 

michidorok unda chamatdon nunmureul ssodanego
odijjeum itdaga wannyago orin ai chorom medallyo sori chyo

Perfect song to put you to sleep... "Alone?" I whispered to her ear in a husky voice. "EEEKKK!!!" she woke up from her sleep. Woah... such an earpiercing scream... ouch. "Yah! Don't scream!! They'll think I'm harrasing you!" I beat her lightly on the arm. "What. Are. You. Doing. HERE!?!?!" Yeah, actually, me myself don't know why I'm here... hehehe... "What are you doing here you IDIOT!?"

 

[A/N]:

. I didn't know how to end.... T.T anyway, FEEDBACK PLEASE~^^  I really need to practice on how I need to end a chapter. Or else if I write a oneshot fanfic, I'll be writing forever XD This chapter was more on going back in time. BUT IT FAILED.  I'll need LOTS of improvement T.T kamsamhamnida!! Oh! Can I read your fanfics? You guys? I need to learn... kekeke^^ put the link on my wall^^ KAMSAMHAMNIDA~~ and..... 

 

  Subscribers(^o^)  

 

 

IamA13eliever, KimLNanainniie

 

Infinitekissdoeseungeyes89, -Ashley-,

 

Ewitsjaydelol , mytientran 

ARE ALL LOVED <3^^

 

Comments are appreciated, subsribers are forever loved~~