How to know it's L-O-V-E

WHEN YOU LOVE [KRYBER]

As Amber got on the school bus she plugged her earphones in a turned the music up, slowly selecting songs when she decided on "How to save a life" By The Fray, she began thinking of the step the songs suggests such as: "Step one, You say we need to talk", Slowly Amber starts to consider the one instruction, and she thinks to herself "Maybe...i should talk to her in person. Just a talk." she huffs and lowers her head, staring at the songs she could play and cuts it off in the middle of the chorus "Where did i go wrong? i lost a friend--" and changes it over to "All the things she said" By t.A.T.u. Again, she starts to relate the lyrics to the situation she's in with Krystal. And that just maybe it won't be so bad as she here's "I can try to pretend, i can try to forget." she smiles slowly and looks out the window as she mumbles "Krystal... If you can act like nothing happened. So can i" 
The bus came to a halt at the school and she jogged on out and carried herself to school. Looking around she noticed Krystal walk in and with Sulli behind her "That... bad b!tch, she's still with her?" Amber spoke to herself once again and as Krystal noticed her she looked away and pretended not to realize the younger girl was there but she came running up to her and hugged her tightly "AMBER~!! Amber? Are you okay?" Her face gained concern as she looked at her, observingly. "Aren't you suppose to be with your girlfriend, Liar?" Amber's tone sounded annoyed and jealous as she nodded over to where Sulli was and Krystal glared into Amber's eyes "She followed me here." That phrase made Amber laugh in disbelief "Oh really? Pfft, i'm not stupid" Amber shrugged her off and grew distant but Krystal managed to catch up. "Amber please, you honestly are the only person i love, the only one" Krystal sounded desperate and apologetic for making her wait all this time. The elder girl glanced out the corner of her eye to look at her and just shook her head "Lies, it's all lies. You did it to Sulli, you won't stop. You've practiced your words on her. You don't love me, i'm a fool to even think someone like you could love me- Look it's class time. Go." She walked away leaving the girl shocked by the words she just heard.

At lunch Amber was sitting alone in the library, in the far corner where no one would visit, reading murder mystery novels when she suddenly heard small foot steps either in front or to the right of her, she peaked over the book to see no one standing there and pretended to put the book back as she caught a pair of eyes staring at her through the gaps and a skin tone that suddenly went bright pink and the mysterious person ran away. Her eyes tried to follow where she went but as she looked back to the gap there was a small pink piece of paper with decorations of hearts all over it, When she opened it, it very neatly stated "I really do love you, Amber. Love PK" The initials left Amber in confusion, she barely new anyone called PK. Wandering back off to her classes she was stuck daydreaming about trying to fing out who this girl was and maybe she was a rival to Krystal, or maybe it was Krystal, Amber stopped and smiled "Princess Krystal" she whispered to herself.
As the day passed, Amber seemed happy but chose to avoid Krytal at all costs even though she was barely seen. She couldn't get her out of her mind, so when she got home, she just layed there on her bed and thought, and thought, and thought until she drifted into a deep slumber.