Share of Thoughts

WHEN YOU LOVE [KRYBER]

It was 11:34pm and Amber was tossing and turning in her bed, sighing every so often. Her heart froze when she heard the ringing of her phone beside her as she launched her body up and answered. "H-hello?"
"Hey Amber... it's me Krystal, sorry i'm ringing so late at night, i just- i just have a few things to get off my chest before i sleep." Krystal's voice was soft and slightly groggy from either just waking or lack of sleep, and before Amber could even reply she interrupted "Look Amber, I love you... and it's ruining me. It's ruining my relationship. I'm supposed to love just Sulli but i don't, i'm just so in love with you and i- i don't know what to DO ANYMORE" Her last two words were screechy and muffled tears could be heard by Krystal and then the phone call ended.
Amber was left in shock and wasn't even allowed to answer with how she felt.
As Krystal hung up, her heart pounded strong and her face grew redder, the tears made their way down her face and dripped over her phone, one managing to force a call to Amber again. "KRYSTAL!? A-are you alright? Krystal!?" Amber's voice echoing through the phone like someone who was shouting inside one of those car tunnels. "Amber, i'm sorry, i must have accidentally pressed call just now--" Krystal was suddenly cut off by Amber's voice with slight anger in it, "God dammit Krystal! You never let me speak back! I-i Freakin' love you too Idiot!... I... really do." Amber calmed towards the end and sighed gently as she slowed down her words, Krystals tears stopped and her shaky breathing calmed down too.
There was silence for at least half an hour but it was cut off by the clearing of the throat that came from Amber's end, "So... What are we to do? You realise we're technically emotionally cheating on Sulli and Ailee, right?" Amber spoke fairly slow and much calmer than earlier. "Maybe we should break up with them? I don't even love Sulli, She's horrible to me and she's jealous of you- i told her first that i was in love with you, i guess she's been trying to prevent me from going to you." Krystal finally talked back to her and her words somehow filled Amber with delight even though they weren't so great, but realizing that her relationship wasn't working just like her own made her feel more hopeful to finally be with the person she loved dearly. "I agree, I'll talk to you later. G-goodnight Princess." Amber shyly replied and gave it a few seconds to here Krystals small and cute giggle followed by "Yes, Goodnight." and then the phone call ended.

Amber POV:
I can't believe she loves me too, no wonder she was staring at me in class a-and how she acts flirty infront of Sulli. Oh wow, i'm so lucky but what if she does the exact same to me? What if she ends up not actually loving me and goes with someone else? I sigh gently as I battle with my own thoughts. Turning to see my clock, i realize it's 12:03am Sh!t! it's already that late?! I pull my blanket up to my nose and force myself to sleep but my brain keeps me awake for hours after.
Before i knew it, my alarm was beeping out loud and i turned it off straight away as i pushed myself up off my bed. How will i even break up with Ailee?! 

Krystal POV:
I woke up at about 7:15am and realised i must has been knocked out straight away after talking to Amber. My heart begins racing when I thought of her but it slows when i realize again, that i have to break it off with stupid Sulli. How how how?! How will i break it off without her murdering me?! I'm in a bad situation but i love Amber so much... I drag myself out of bed and wander over to the bathroom where i get ready for school.
I get outside and there she is... waiting to walk to school with me, i walk past her and she follows me like a little lost dog, a ugly one. We reach school and as i look over to a certain area i see Amber, with Ailee. And she's crying, not my Amber but Ailee. However, Amber looks concerned surely she hasn't broke up with her already? But then again I look over at Sulli so should i.
School had passed already, and my insides were dying as i approached Sulli to head back from school, during the walk i stopped and turnt to her "Look... I'm breaking up with you, you already know i don't love you so just let go. I really don't love you, i love Amber." I said with a cold voice which made her eyes teary and she replied slowly with "Don't go to her..." I stared at her for a bit and walked away, walking at a speed to get away from the psycho and home to speak to Amber.
"PLEASE KRYSTAL!? Don't go to her!! She's a player!! She cheated on Ailee, she'll do the same to you!!" I stopped, my heart ached... What Sulli just said was unforgivable but it sounded like the truth. Amber? My Amber is a cheater!? A player? I-is that why she said she liked me? she's just playing me... i bet she hasn't even broke up with Ailee! H-how could she..? I felt tears down my face as i kept walking now, i wiped them away as i reached my door step, opening the door and disappearing from this horrible world.
I need to know... I need to know if she truly loves me and only me. I need to know if she's left Ailee for me and if she will stay with me forever. I love her too much to not have her. Amber... Please.