Realization

WHEN YOU LOVE [KRYBER]

Krystal and Amber had known each other for over 2 years and it wasn't until a while after dating Sulli that she realized she was unhappy. She'd often see Amber and have weird feelings she didn't quite understand. Yet Amber didn't even show much interesting in her as she was completely trances by a girl named Ailee. On the outside, both Amber and Krystal looked happy-go-lucky in their relationships but... it wasn't quite what it seemed to be.

KRYSTAL POV:
There she is.
Here she comes.
Amber is her name, she comes into class and glances at me as she approuches and sits beside me.
She's happy again, i guess because of Ailee. How lucky~ W-what am i saying?! I'm with Sulli- i can't think of Amber like that but- damn she's beautiful.
Oh yeah- I'm Krystal and I'm in a relationship with a girl called Sulli, Everyone thinks we're amazing together but... she's an and i- i don't even love her.
but i definitly do have an interest in my friends, Amber.
she's just so... so amazing. She's so caring and everything i could want.

I realize the time i've been staring at her when she waves in my face and whispers "Hey Krystal, I'm not sure if you've noticed but it's time to go!" Her voice raises before she stops talking and tugs at my arm to get me to stand up and leave. But again *sigh* she neglects me for her lucky girlfriend... "Hey Britt" i hear the familiar voice of my Girlfriend- ugh, great.

I-i'm in love with Amber.

Amber POV:
What other choice do i have...? Krystal is so happy with Sulli and i'm stuck in this torturous relationship with a girl that loves anyone and anything.
Do i like Ailee? Of course not!
I... Amber liu, am in mad love with the most beautiful Princess of our whole entire school and universe, Krystal Jung!
She's so beautiful, she can be so moody but it makes me go crazy, and the way she was staring at me in class and didn't realize.
M-maybe i had something on me! OH CR@P!,
i pulled out my mirror and inspected my face when someone hugged me from behind, peeking at them in the mirror makes my eyes roll the opposite way, "Well hello my beautiful" I manage to lie to her.

I- I'm in love with Krystal