Memories I will Never Forget

Miss Universe and Her True Love

Our world... Just mine and his... It was so peaceful. Our world was just like a dream. It was a fantasy that was full of clouds, twinkling star lights, and beautiful, melodious music that would surround us. My dream about falling off the stage for the first time had happened unexpectedly. My whole superstar career would've been ruined forever if he had not caught me from the air. 
My hero... my prince... The boy with the cute eyes and perfect smile... The young man with the perfect gentlemen-like, princely charms... The handsome young man from my dreams. I was blessed to have this life, to do what I love to do everyday, being able to chase and make my dreams come true. But my dream had come true, because here I am now, having performed the best live world performance in my life that I could ever dream of, and... it was also because the love of my life was holding me in his arms this very moment.

"Kaelonni..." Chansung spoke softly in my hair. My cheek was pressed against his chest and I was able to hear oxygen softly flowing peacefully in through his lungs. Then, Chansung softly rested his head over mines. His strong arms were warm around me as he kept me close to him. Both of us were still a little wet from the water fight before, but I could feel the warm heat coming off his body and mines. My heart and his heart were beating loud and hard simultaneously, and almost, rhythmically. I was still shocked and surprised as the rush of the moment struck me hard and quick. Unknowingly, Chansung still kept my hand over his chest. My head hurt and the entire music stadium was spinning and I couldn't think straight at all. But finally, after breaking slowly and catching my breath, I just slowly let my hands wrap themselves around Chansung's back.

"This might be the craziest time right now but it couldn't wait." Chansung's voice was strong with hope but calm at the same time. What shocked me even more was that I didn't want to let go of him. Chansung's softened sweetly. "Ever since we met, I knew there would be no other girl like you. To me, you're the most perfect and beautiful girl, with great but graceful dance moves and the voice of an angel. We connected super fast after we sang our first duet together back then at the World Star Festival. But ever since we said goodbye to each other a year ago, you were always on my mind. I thought I would go crazy as each moment passed by without you. My heart was literally screaming at me to see you. So that I could be able to hold you like this in my arms... so I could tell you all of this. I guess my heart's been telling me all along that I..."

Suddenly, the memories of Chansung and me poured out like a streaming river as I remembered everything on that very day. The way he looked at me with such love and sweet kindness had never changed. My heart grew brighter now as it welcomed the once familiar memories again. I slowly looked up at him. I placed both hands on his chest as Chansung now peered down and stared directly in my arms. He smiled brightly as he saw the sparkling shimmer in my eyes. With our faces only inches apart, I couldn't help but stare at every sharp feature of his handsome face. Everything about his kind and gentle personality had captured my heart ever since we saw and met each other for the first time on that special day.

Chansung continued as his smile grew bigger and brighter. He still spoke softly to me. "My heart knew before I even found out myself... My heart made me realized that... I loved you too much to let you go..."

I gasped softly. Could this be really happening...? It seemed too true to be real... But why is my heart so happy to have finally heard his words?

Chansung's gaze was serious and strong. "That's right, I'm telling you right here and now in front of the whole world. But I don't care. I had never stopped thinking about you." He laughs. "I'm crazy about you, Kaelonni. You mean more than the world to me. And it's all because I'm crazy in love with you."

This moment that I had dreamed of was really happening before my eyes. This moment with him in his arms, is one of the happiest moments in my life. Chansung loved me. And he just confessed that he had always loved me... My heart was bright now and as my hands felt the steady rhythm in his chest, I felt the warm, loving glow there. Chansung touched my cheek before he touched his forehead to mine. I closed my eyes as I felt the warm sensation of being this close to him. In this very moment, our magician and beautiful world of lights, music, and now... a new love, began to slip away. But then, over the noises of the world around us, a new beautiful melody was in the air above our heads. Then I realized that our hearts, were singing in perfect harmony together. But actually, it was the feeling of love between Chansung and I. This extraordinary emotion made our hearts sing even louder and melodious together.

"Chansung..." My eyes twinkled in the bright lights as my smile was joyous. "I'm so happy you're here with me... I love-"

Then suddenly, I saw my sisters and 2PM running and dancing excitedly to our direction. Chansung and I both quickly turned we immediately let go. I then quickly realized that we had hugged for only under a minute or even 30 seconds. But it felt longer than that when we had entered our world that we shared. And deep down, I wanted to stay like that in his arms forever. The cameras in the audience were filming and taking photos the whole time, and they had excited and surprised expressions. Chansung and I both blushed and we quickly went back to being at a "close friends" range and distance. We exchanged a quick but loving glance at each other as my sisters and 2PM danced and jumped around us.

~

"Good bye everyone!" My sisters and I said joyous shouted together. "Thank you all so much! WE LOVE YOU~!"
We all stood side by side again. Hand in hand together with 2PM we watched as the million of fans cheered louder than ever before. Our faces were bright and a little red from the previous excitement on stage and of course, from all the crying. I wiped away happy tears from my eyes with my sisters. Everyone looked at each other in thanks and joy and as I glance to my right, Chansung smiled brighter at me. My face was brighter as I looked up at him. Then finally, we all bowed deeply together.

"Miss World Stars~ I love you! Miss World Stars~! WE LOVE YOU~!!!"

We all waved goodbye before joining together in a massive group hug with 2PM. I saw my happy and beautiful sisters hugging and laughing with the handsome idols of 2PM. And as we ran off stage together, our hearts were full of energy and of course, a billion wishes of love from the world. I felt like flying when Chansung and 2PM had lifted me and my sisters up in the air before twirling us around. The photography cameras for popular celebrity news and fashion were blindingly bright as a huge swarm of paparazzi crowded the front of the stage in the audience. My sisters and I posed for pictures and we all did a couple of cute and funny group shots with 2PM. Chansung and I held hands again as the bright lights began to surround us when we ran together off the huge stage. This memory of everything that happened tonight, will never, ever, be forgotten. The world and our fans will always remember this magical and amazing night. Their happiness are what makes out happiness. But now, this amazing and surprising night held a special place in my heart. And Chansung, had always had a special place in my heart as well. And he would always remain in my heart and my past and future memories.