My Dreams Come True

Miss Universe and Her True Love

My dreams were finally coming true... This, is where I was meant to be... On the biggest stage and music stadium ever, mics taped to the side of our makeup-glamour faces, dressed in gorgeous and stunning outfits that showed off our tall, supermodel figures, and the millions of fans cheering our names in the stadium dome. And I was lucky enough to be here, performing with my 5 sisters. I glance at my stunningly gorgeous sisters and they smiled brightly back as they glanced at me.

My sisters were basically my best friends. All 6 of us together worked harder than we've known as we were struggling to be at the top of every music charts, competitions, Grammy Awards, and live music performances for all around the globe. Before, through all our hard work as singer trainees for our American and Asian music agencies; Galaxy and Interscope Records and SMTOWN or SMEntertainment. We've now become international music icon idols. Our hard work was completely worth it. Nothing felt so accomplishing than being here and making everyone proud and happy. And it was because the love of singing, music, and our talents had brought us together to become the worlds most famous female singing group. I've always known what my dream was, ever since I was born. My sisters and I all shared the same dream too. We believed with all our hearts that we would be able to share happiness and music to the world. Our hearts led us through hard and good times, happiness and sorrow, and through all the fears and doubts. And today, being together on stage, it reminded all of us of our history and memories together through long and tiring rehearsal hours to be where we are standing right now. Under the spotlights and being surrounded by music, fireworks, lights, cameras, and screaming fans.

I walk farther down the upper part of the stage, awaiting for my part of the song to come. I wave to the second level of where my fans sat and they screamed so loudly that I wasn't able to hear the music track. I laughed embarrassing and they went wild for their "Princess Kaelonni ~". That warm, familiar glowing feeling filled my heart with joy once more. But once in a while, I would sometimes think about my life if I hadn't chosen to become a singer. I wouldn't even been here waving to my adoring fans and dancing and performing live with my best friends. But in those moments, I would also realize that our "perfect lives" that my sisters and I shared together, could not always be so perfect. 
Ever since we had our #1 Song and Album from our first award ceremony the U.S., our schedules and daily life styles changed completely. It was mostly filled with live music performances, making music and song processes, millions of interviews, some award accepting ceremonies, a few variety shows, many charity acts, hundreds of photo shoots, billions of fan events and contribution acts with other singers or groups, many hours in the studio booth, some walking down the runway, and a few months into drama acting or movie making.

Our lives as World Singers and Miss Universes seem like perfect daydreams. But in my heart, it was more than just that, even though my heart did feel burdened with grief sometimes. As every singer or pop star knows is that your life is always busy and sometimes your life would always be in danger. There is chaos with paparazzi, bashing and judgement from all the haters in the world, and of course the all time pop singer life could drive you to insane sometimes. Those fears is what always seemed to hold me back, but then, I remember the wonderful moments that I've shared in my life. I'm free; free to be myself and free to be able to sing my heart out everyday. But passed it all, I know where I belong now. And it was all because I was able to be sing and my fans were beaming and expressing their happiness that would brighten myself up everyday. It was like that for all 6 of us, and to many other music group and artists as well. The support and love from your fans it feels like an everlasting grate fullness and happiness shining and taking over you. And it was the best feeling in the world to know that you're special and beloved by some one, or even the world. 
And from then on until today, I realize that since my dreams were coming true, that I was meant to continue my new career as a singer. Side by side with my Miss Worlds title winner older sisters. Their happiness meant the world to me, and since I'm the youngest in our singers group, it was my job as well to work hard just like then whenever we perform. This is my destiny, my fate, my dreams... I'm sure of it too.

That was until that moment, a handsome young man, a talented Kpop Idol, saves me from the air and catches me in his strong arms. That's when I realize something else. It also caused a new feeling in my heart that suddenly turned into a new song, as I gaze into his eyes and smile brightly up at him.

Hey everybody ~ Welcome to my story! :) This story is basically what I make in my free time but I hope it's good! My sisters who are like my best friends too, helped me with ideas for this book. The 6 sisters our based on us! :) I hope you all like it! Please enjoy my story and please like~ Love you all!