The Life as A World Idol Singer

Miss Universe and Her True Love

Our hearts were singing together as we both gazed at each other. It was like they were dancing together with each passing beat as our hands slowly intertwined with each other. I look deeply in his eyes and I could see the deep longing and lost in them. Suddenly, he pulled me close and wrapped his strong arms around me. I could hear his heartbeat, strong and steady. Every time he breathes I could feel it as my head presses against his chest. When he finally spoke, it was as if his were whispering to my own heart...
"Did you know how much I missed you? I thought I would go crazy as each moment passed by without you. I guess my heart's been telling me all along that I... love you too much to let you go... That's right, I'm telling you right here and now in front of the world. I had never stopped thinking about you. And it's because, I'm crazy in love with you. I love you, Kaelonni."

"Kaelonni!"

The familiar voice brought me back to reality as I open my eyes. The bright lights of the huge Osaka Music Dome shined down brightly on the huge stage. I sigh softly, disappointed I had woken up from the most bestest and most beautiful dream. I gazed up at one of my sisters. Deja, was our maknae or the youngest in the group. Considering that Nevaeh, Deja, and I are the only half siblings in our group, we became the three "most beautiful maknaes", again considering we are completely near the same age. Deja and I, though being completely near the same age too, naturally we became super close. My sisters always loved and supported me in everything. And they always looked after me and taught me many things to became the singer pop star I've always dreamed of, today. I just realized now that I had fallen asleep after our stage rehearsal; on the stage... again. I sit up, then fluff and pull my long and thick brown hair out of my face before smiling at Deja.

"Kaelonni?" Deja's sweet and lovable voice also mirrored her sweet personality and image from her fans. "You fell asleep on the stage again." she smiled as she giggled.
I smile brightly as I softly laugh. "Yes... I know..." I said softly.

"You really need to stop working so hard. Kaelonni, you tire yourself out every time after stage rehearsal and then you pass out right on the spot! You could get hurt." Deja said to me with deep worried look. I shook my head and smile, trying to reassure one of my best friends.

"I can't help it sometimes..." I say after blowing a strand of hair out of my face. I sigh slowly. "When I'm on stage; even if it was stage rehearsal, and when I hear my fans cheering so joyfully, it makes so happy to see them smiling. It's the best feeling in the world."

Deja smirked before laughing softly, "Well, your dreams are coming true then," Deja spoke as she gestured to the ginormous music dome, "...this is only part of the world a pop star singer lives in everyday. We're really blessed, to be loved by all in the world, huh?"

I nod as I gaze happily of the surroundings around me. I sigh again as my happy smile remained on my face.
"So what were you dreaming about?" Deja asked as she looked back at me. "You know you mumble in your sleep, right? You must of had a good dream because you tend to smile a lot when you sleep too." Deja smirked after giggling.

"Yes... It was so magical..." I sigh again as I think about his perfect face, body, voice, and basically everything about him. Deja sat there holding in her giggles. "He's seriously like a prince from Cinderella. He seemed too perfect to be real. And my heart just sings when I'm with him..." I glance at Deja who looks so ecstatic it looked like Cupid's arrow had aimed at her and fired.

"Kaelonni's in love!" Deja couldn't hold back her excited smile. She then gasped softly before she gazed at me. "It sounds like a fairy tale too! And it sounds so romantic, Kaelonni." Deja squealed cutely as she hid her face in her hands before looking back at me. I smiled brightly at her while watching her get so excited for me. Her eyes were always bright and sparkling and it complimented her beautiful and delicate features on her moon-round face. Deja had always admired my suppose "gorgeous beauty", and how my eyes were so light brown they were like a sparkling gold-brown color and that my sweet baby face features were of a mature, young goddess. But as many times I dismissed it to save me from embarrassment, among my sisters, they thought of me as the most beautiful girl; even if they're the true international beauty queens of the world. I would always blush before I squeal for them to stop embarrassing me and then my 6 sisters would laugh together.

"Hey, I also had the weirdest dream too. It was right before I had that dream about my... true love." I say as I strained to remember why I had fallen into his arms. "I had a nightmare or something... I had a dream that we were performing in the biggest stadium dome and suddenly, I fell. But then, I guess the boy from my dreams caught me before I fell."

"Oh my God..." Deja gasped, her expression a little scared. "That's terrifying. Was it like a vision?"

"Well we could've been performing a different song, but signs tell me that we were performing our hit songs that night." I said as I sighed. "It must've been the most important performances in our lives."

Deja sighed with me. She smiled brightly, "It was just a dream... that'll never happen, hopefully. But if it did, we as your sisters will always be here to catch you. We do anyways all the time for each other."

I nodded and smiled back at Deja. As I got up, my knees buckled from laying on the floor for so long. But just as Deja said that she caught me under my underarms. We both laughed out of silliness.

"Yeah, you guys are always there for me. And you're right, it might not even happen. Things like that never happened to me before, so probably, it never will."

~

"Where is everyone, Deja?" I scan around the gigantic stage. About half the stage staff were preparing the stage design and light fixtures, about 30 camera staff people were setting up their cameras and recording tracks for the live broadcast tonight, and about dozens of their music company's staff; including makeup, crew, and music department were everywhere backstage.

Deja delicately arched an eyebrow, "Everyone is broadcasting and filming for our new reality show, remember? 'The Universe of Miss World Stars'? SMTOWN wants us to join our fun personality side and basically a footage of our daily lives for our fans on our Facebook page and YouTube channel."
I nodded, suddenly realizing that I had forgotten about out reality show that our billions of fans from around the world anticipated everyday. Cameras were always capturing our every movement but it seemed natural and unnoticeable. Our fans were so supportive and really eager for our world reality show and so, we'd thought and SMTOWN and Galaxy Interscope Company agreed it'd be a fun idea to give our fans a chance to be able to join us in our daily lives. Along with our besties in Girls Generation, we filmed almost everyday of our schedules. Since Miss World Stars won the Best Female Music Group Award, World's Best Star Idol awards, and Best Song of 2015 award a couple months ago, the world and our fans wanted to see more of the life of being a Miss Universe title holder and the life of the universe known Asian-American superstar idol singers.

Deja and I walked together to the makeup and dress department building outside the huge music dome. As soon as we stepped outside, our screaming fans spotted is and charged straight at us. Security held the thousands of millions of fans so that way Deja and I could be able to walk the short distance to the makeup department building. As we finally made it to the backstage studio, the cheers and hollers of their names died down outside.
As soon as I walk in, makeup artists started touching up my makeup and hair; and then a camera pops up in my face. Over all our years as World Idols, I think we've become accustomed to being filmed on a daily basis like every singer group. I smiled and laughed suddenly because I pictured my surprise expression on screen. I wave to my fans who are supposedly "watching live", even if SMTOWN needed the footage before posting it up on "MWS" media home pages or on TV.

I glance around in the spacious white dressing room, mirrors, cosmetics, outfits, and hair products everywhere.
"Kaelonni!" Lela had a shocked expression. I timed in my head how fast it would take her to nag at me about something that probably I did or didn't even do. Lela's like an overprotective mom; she worries and fusses a lot. But I loved her none the less because Lela had such a great sense of humor to make all the members smile and laugh.

"Where have you been?! We open the concert in 2 hours and you're still in your crop top and shorts! That's our outfit until the end of the show!" Lela playfully swatted my hand before ushering me to a white styling chair. Makeup artist immediately attacked me with tons of makeup to erase my everyday makeup while simultaneously, professional hairstylists re-curled my long hair. I put on our first stage outfit and looked at myself in a long mirror. 
Miss World Stars most iconic image other than being the most beautiful girls in the world as our famous images, but specially our style. We're super stars and we stand out with a powerful yet cute and beautiful image to our fans. Not only our talents are popularity known but of course our different yet iconic styles in fashion. Our iconic and specific style is our thick and long curled or straight hair, light yet stunning makeup, and of course our popular day-to-day outfits of our specific and unique style. But our iconic outfits consisted of sparkling and dazzling no-sleeve crop tops and highwaisted shorts with heels, or gorgeous cutoff tops with beautiful short skirts, or even just the daily style of different styled skinny jeans with our unique tops and our heels or flats go along with. But today, our first opening song is "Catch Me if You Can", and our outfit from our music video; which just reached 1.5 millions views in just 11 hours, are our y construction worker romper jumpsuit our black ankle army style boots. We also perform alongside SNSD, our forever best friends. We've all known one other since out trainee days and out debuts. Shay and Yuki were especially besties with the older members but really all of us, despite us not being Korean, we all were like sisters in a way. My special best friends from SNSD were Seohyun and Yoona.
My curled long hair is over my shoulders and the romper is short, to show off our iconic supermodel legs and figures. I grimace as I turn to the side to see that the tight fitting electric orange romper shows the suppose curve of my . I feel like I have such a small and that it looks un proportional since I'm so tall; well, me being almost 5'10 and all. And the clunky black boots are heeled in the inside add even more inches to my height. I looked like an orange giraffe. My fans think of me as a deer like SNSD's Yoona, but I thought otherwise because of my tall and slender figure. I turn around and I open smile before winking to the camera for the show. I giggled at how Deja and Lela playfully glared at me.
"Stop being so cute! It's time for the concert performance!" Lela called from behind the camera man. I roll my eyes before I laugh at them.

"Girls!" Their manager called. "Time to go!"

I smile at the camera once before Lela and Deja came up beside me and we blew kisses and waved goodbye. I smiled to myself, happy to know that my fans are able to see what it's like to be on a world tour. Or to get a glimpse of what it's like to be a superstar idol. As I walk with two of my sisters to the huge music hall, I close eyes and sigh. Once I had opened the doors to the huge cheers and waves of noise from my fans, I cool feel the warmth of my heart singing... if only the boy from my dreams were actually here with me right now, singing our beautiful duet together.

Hey everyone~ hope you all are enjoying my story so far. I'm so, so, excited to write this story. I've had some free time from singing and dancing and so why not write a story? Please like and comment and follow for more future updates!