-finished-

Bad Habit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            1229 word count /   (̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()ڪ

 

 Sehun walked down the street towards Luhan's house for another date , before he arrived he decided to take a quick smoke so Luhan wouldn't be there to take it out his mouth  stomp on it  and then scold him .

       He hated whenever Luhan did that , it was probably the most aggervating thing in the world to him. Luhan knew he couldn't stop it was to addicting but he's been trying and he promised him one last cigarette and he's done . He lied that was his second , Sehun took one last drag from the cigarette then threw it on the ground and stomped on it . 

 

 (̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()ڪ

 

    Sehun made his way to Luhan's average home , it was movie night which ment lots and lots of cuddling and kisses. Luhan loved to cuddle with Sehun , he loved his boyfriends affection .

Luhan hated inhaling smoke and he hated it even more when Sehun took a drag from the deadly addiction. He loved Sehun wth all his heart and couldn't take it watching his boyfriend slowly kill himself .

Sehun knocked on the door and Luhan answered after he looked in the mirror making sure his hair was neat and he looked presentable. Luhan opened the door to be given a peck on the lips by Sehun . 

 

" So which movie genre are we watching tonight ? " Sehun asked as he walked inside slipping his shoes off and took a seat on the couch. " I was thinking romantic comedy since we haven't watched anything really cute ." Luhan replied and put down a drink for him and Sehun also gave him a blanket they could share. " Okay , but could we watch a horror one after . " Sehun asked waiting for his lover to start the movie he choosed . 

 

" Only if it's not that scary , " Luhan said and Sehun lied , " Of course baby , I don't want you to be scared. " . Luhan smiled and cuddled with Sehun eating popcorn . 

 

 (̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()ڪ

 

     Small crunches could be heared during the movie and the bam " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " Luhan screamed super loud .

"You lied ! Sehun you lied to me , " Luhan cried slapping Sehun's toned chest with his small fist . " I'm sorry , " Sehun apoligized , he honestly didn't know Luhan would be so afraid. 

" Sorrys not gonna cut it this time Mister , " Luhan stated looking at Sehun's confused expression . Usually whenever Sehun said sorry it was done and forgotten and sometimes they laughed about it. 

" Then what is gonna cut it " Sehun asked looking back at Luhan . 

 

   " You have to spend the n-i-g-h-t ! ~ " Luhan sang softly watching Sehun's tense expression soften . 

 

 " The night ? Thats it ? " Sehun was suprized seriously he expected th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter