Readers! This is an IMPORTANT announcement

The Puppet Master
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHORNIM's MESSAGE: Please support my first work here in AFF, ( My soon to be Husband is a School Diva?!). I'm not a spolier but my first work and my second work are connected, you will find it out soon why it is connected.. Again I'm not spoiler I just wanted to share it with you guys since you are my lovely readers.

Guess the answer, and comment below. Share your ideas and thought about this sudden announcement! I will wait you guys! We are ninja and police at this time, I need an answer and if you guess the answer I will update as soon as possible. But I won't promise either because examinations are coming it's a huge nightmare and too much stress. I hope you understand! So yeah! The puppet master is also waiting! The next update will depends on your hands, and also it will affect the story plot. When you comment below there's no punishment to Hyun Jae. Just so you know our puppet master is ill tempered! (authornim hides inside Jiyong's closet) 

.

.

.

.

.

 

The Pupet Master's Message: I will wait, till tomorrow evening. You need to guess and find it out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter