CHAPTER 18 - Home

The Puppet Master
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He is impatient, a savage perfectionist

The weather today is a bit gloomy, as well as Seunghyun's mood. The employees are having a hard time to finish the reports. Our Chief, was in panicked when Seunghyun called him to his office to revise the report. Since I'm new at the company the higher ups made me do the work. I want to say no but I'm doing this for company's sake. After how many hours, I took a glance at the clock, It's four in the afternoon, and I didn't even have lunch. I shook my head in dismay and I massage my temple. I'm so happy that the work is finally done but my stomach says no. Just then Lei walked towards my direction, she is holding a thick folders and envelopes in different colors. "his is the records of the reports from the previous months, The chief said that I should give you this. Try to read this so that next time you could easily do the reports" she handled me the file as she walk away, I mentally sigh as I continue to open and read the files that were given to me. Hourse passed again and I looked at my desktop's screen it says seven in the evening, I stretch my back and massage my eyes and temples. I took a glance at my surrounding, and I realized that I'm the only one in the office. I get up and went to refill my water, I was about to drink my water when a deep voice rang behind me I turned around and I see a familiar figure. "why are you still here?" my eyes widened when he casually asked me. He is the CEO of this company and I'm just a mere employee. "I- I just finished reading the previous reports accounts of our department" I sttuttered as I took a glance at him. His borrows furrowed "They assigned you to do the report today?" he asked me again, but this time Seunghyun pushed me forward and closed the door behind him. "Y-yes Chief Park asked me to do the report" I'm actually hesitating to tell what happened earlier, and I'm really nervous right now, I don't know what will going to happen next. Seunghyun nodded his head, he held his temple and closed his eyes for a mere second "Important business partners are coming tomorrow at the company, since you are new here you should do well and ask your Seniors on what the usual set up will happen" I nodded my head as Seunghyun open the door, he turned around once again "Aren't you going home?" he asked as my eyes widened. I quickly took my things on the my table and walked behind him. 

 

The next day, Seunghyun went to the company earlier than I expected, he said that important business partners are coming today. So I wore my best attire, Frankly, I'm nervous today, but I will do my best to adapt in my nw environment. Mr. Kim called me and he said that the care is ready, the usual things happen on our way and when we arrived at the company I noticed the big difference, the lobby is quited amazing, and the employees are on rush to do things. No wonder why is this company is so famous, the CEO is perfectionist and the employees are also doing a good job. I smiled once again before I walk towards the elevator, and when I almost reach my corresponding floor, random employees were having a good chitchat in the morning about today's event. I mentally noted the important things that might help me to survive into this day. The usual morning went by and just then Chief Park announced that the important guests came already and they are at the CEO's office, as they proceed to the meeting room. I just sat there and listening to their words. Lei came to my seat as she handled me a paper cup "Here is a drink, I'm also nervous when I first came here in the company. But believe me things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter