Chapter 5

I Do Remember

Author POV

“ YAH ! Snaily ! Can’t you walk faster ? We are late you know . Jaebum might scold us . “ Eunji frown at Mark action .

“ Let him scold you . I ‘m not  interested to hear his speech .”  Mark still could giggling .

Bomi shook her head . Still can’t believe that she have been stick to this kind of people . But actually it is a good thing after all . She haven’t see Eunji being more talkative like this before since she come here. Mark really make her blood rising .  Thank god they still walking although they are bickering right now .Bomi take out her earphone and randomly pick some song .  It is  better than hearing those two talking all way long .

“ Why I should be scold for ? You are the late comer . It should be you “

“ It’s your job okay . Waking me up every morning . If you come earlier I should have ready . So basically it is YOUR FAULT “ Mark still don’t want to give up .

“ Urgh still today is a special day . You should prepare yourself . Jinyoung is your buddy ! “

“ But he is your baby “

“ Mwo ? Baby ? He’s my cousin okay . “

“ But you always treat him like a baby . ‘ Eung uri Nyoungie are you feeling well today ? Eung eung … “ Mark imitating Eunji voice when she talk to Jinyoung .

“ You rascal Mark Tuan ! “ Eunji slap his hand .

“ What it is true after all . ‘ Eung eung … Nyoungie ~ “ with that a big laughter followed .  Eunji pinch Mark cheek hardly . Mark shout loudly cause it really hurt . Eunji hand is like crab hand .

“ Hey you two . Could you stop it . “ Bomi speak with her gaze .

They don’t even realise that they have arrive Jaebum house . Both of them stop playing . You know sometimes Bomi could be scary . Those two zip their mouth in unison  .Blankly walking next to each other . Just seeing that Bomi burst into laughter .

“ Hahaha you two looks cute together . Eunji –ya you like Mark so much don’t you ? Eung ? “

Bomi copying Mark imitating Eunji . Mark have burst into laughter while Eunji chase Bomi .

“ Yah Yoon Bomi . You really want a punch right ? “ Eunji chase Bomi around the garden .

“ Yugyeom- ah save me  >, < Eunji noona want to punch me . “ Bomi hide behind the giant maknae .

“ Bwo bwo .. Eunji noona . What ‘s going on ? “ Yugyeom who don’t know what has  happen still protecting her lovely noona .

“ Yah Yugyeom move so I can punch that girl “  Eunji said while trying to reach Bomi . But Youngjae and Jackson grab her hands and cool her down .

“ Yo ! Relax fighter . We have important things to do today . You can punch her later . “

“ Jackson I thought you on my side . “ Everyone burst into laughter . Bomi frown and take a seat in front Eunji . Bestfriend don't fight okay . 

……

“ You really happy to see Eunji run here and there shouting and all . Right ? “  Jaebum said to Mark who still can’t stop his laughter .

“ Yeah , it is funny you know . Although she look like a stone outside but actually in side she just an ice cream who will melt anytime >< “ Jaebum just shook his head .

Jackson , Yugyeom , Bambam , Youngjae are still disturbing their noona . Eunji slap Youngjae hand because he don’t help her . Everyone just laught while Youngjae trying to endure the pain .

“ Okay guys ! Listen up as all of us know , tomorrow is Junior birthday . So we have agree to make a surprise party to him . “ Jaebum talk like a leader { Indeed he is a leader after all >< }

“ I think we should held that party outside since Jinyoung don’t like close place . How about my garden ? “ Eunji say .

Everyone just nod , Eunji going to decide everything after all . With that all of them walked to Eunji which quit far from JB house . While walking they talk about these and that . What should they put as the decaration and the foods . Bomi and Mark volunteer to ready the foods .

“ Hahaha Mark hyung and Bomi noona going to cook them ? “ Yougjae laughter make Bomi and Mark glared at him .

“ Hey we do cook okay . “

“But for this of course our mom cook for it . “ Mark grin and Bomi smile like an idiot .

Everyone be like ‘ I knew it how can these two cooked ‘ face .While Eunji texts those girl to come to her house and bought anything necessary .But the girls reply with their morning faces with a caption ‘ Unnie I don’t even brush my teeth yet “ It make she smiling to the silly reply .

…..

Mark have been watching Eunji since she start texting and smiling to the reply . It annoy him to see she smile to those reply . ‘ Is she texting with Baekhyun ?’ .

When they arrive to Eunji house and greet Eunji parent and such ., they go straight  to the garden . It not so big but you still can play basketball there while having a BBQ .With Eunji guide everyone start to do their job . Eunji and Bomi hanging Jinyoung picture since his birth . Eunji has a lot of Jinyoung picture because she love her cousin so much . And Eunji still looking at her phone . Her action disturb Mark who busy arranging   the plates and he accidently  drop one of the plates and it hurt Mark toes . Everyone run to Mark . And of course Eunji the first to get Mark .

“ Hey Dimsum ! Are you okay ? How can this happen ? Are you day dreaming  or what ? “ Eunji is so worry .

“ I … I … “ Mark stutter still shock and because he saw the most thing he don’t like . Blood .

“ You guys can get back to work . I will handle Mark . “ Everyone is in shock and they looking each other . Bambam whisper to Bomi ,

“ Are you sure we can leave them together noona ? Eunji noona will not kill Mark hyung right ? “ he asked in a worried tone .  Bomi look at him and hug his shoulder .

“ Of course , Eunji love Mark you know . “  Bomi whisper to Bambam ear and make the maknae blushing .  Yugyeom who see his hyung blush asked Bomi what she have tell to Bambam . But Bomi resist to tell him and make the maknae follow him everywhere >, < .

…….

“ Can’t you be more careful Mosquito ? You keep flying  here and there . See you even hurt yourself .” Eunji show him a cotton which have blood . It make Mark close his eye tightly . He don’t even moves an inch .

“ Bwoya ? Are you probably scared with blood Mark ? “ she asked and Mark nodding slowly and still don’t want to open his eyes . Eunji laughter make Mark open his eyes to see her beautiful eyes .

“ You scared with blood but yet you still loves red . Blood also coloured in red you know . You so weird Tuan . “  Eunji said while applying antiseptic .

Mark stop breathing when he hear that . He still remember that there’s a girl who have say like that to him . The same word at the same time .

“ Jinnie ? “

“ What ? Did you say something Mark ? “ Eunji looked Mark in the eyes . The time seem stop and again Mark fall into Eunji shining eyes .  

 

 

Yey yey yey yey da piryo eopseo da

Amureon gidae baramdo gajil su eopseo woo

Yey yey yey yey deo deuribueo bwa

 

Sogi talhgo talha jjijgyeodo nan sanggwaneopseo

Yey yey yey yey da beorigo gabyeopge naraga

Yey yey yey yey oneureun modeun geol da naeryeonwa

Yey yey yey yey deo deuribueo bwa

Yey yey yey yey hotter than summer time

Guys !! Another update ,  how is it ? Another hint for Mark's Jinnie . Will he remember or vice versa . Sorry for all the grammartical error and such . I not so good in English :)  BTW thanks to all my readers . without you i can move on >< * crying * and to those who comment , your comment build me up ^^ I really mean it  . Thank you so much * flying kiss * And those subscribers you guys make my day . Really ! And hey , you're free to share your ideas .. I will appericiate it if you do ^^