Chapter 2

I Do Remember

Author POV 

"Erm hey Mark , are you sure you want to sit here ? ' asked JB akwardly.

Mark just nod his head . By then Jackson and Junior rush to him . 

" YAH ! Don't you know who will be your seatmate ? Don't that ugly Bomi tell you ' Junior asked .

' Hey Junior i heard that ' . With that a book fly and hit Junior head . He then go to Bomi seat and yell at her . " It's true that you're an ugly Yoon Bomi . Even the stray cat is cute than YOU ! ' ' YAHH !! What you're problem BIGHEAD . You even can't sing  but claiming yourself as a vocal . What was that ?  ' 

Both of them start yelling and stomping the foot and each of them holding a chair . So that they can throw it . Those girls and boys keep on ingnoring that situation with just doing their things happily ?

Mark look at JB and Jackson . ' Erm , is my cousin always like that ? ' 

' Of course Mark . Since first grade you know . Even the teachers can't handle both of them . When they start quarell mostly the table and chair will be the victim . Better you keep yourself away from them when they start quarell . ' with Jackson explanation Mark nod his head as usual .

He has know Bomi since birth . When they met at their hometown , Bomi usually being polite , sweet , helpful girl infront of their grandparents . Althought he know she not like that originally , but he did't expect those chairs and table will fly if she being angry . It's a new side of Bomi . >< 

' Can't anyone stop them ? ' asked Mark .

Both of the J shake the head , ' Buttttttt , there is a girl who can stop them and she will come in 3 ..... 2...... 1 and ..............

 

" YAHHHH !!!! YOON BOMI ! PARK JINYOUNG ! Stop it right now or else ...'

` Oooo is that a girl ? Her voice is ....... AMAZING . ` With that girl appearance everyone and even those noisy cat shut their mouth up . Mark did't blink his eyes watching that girl lecturing both of them . He adore her braveness ? He wonder who is she . 

"Her name is JUNG EUN JI "

"What? i don't even ask ." Mark deny it . ' I can see in your eyes red hair . You're curious about her don't you ? ' Jaebum laugh . Mark rub his neck while smiling himself imagine things .

PPANGGGG ! Mark back to his sense . 

" WHO ARE YOU ? WHAT YOU DOING AT MY SPACE ? ' that Eunji speak up . It make him startled .

" Erm ..ummm....aaa ..eee ..iii ..mmm... " Mark being stutter .

" Erm mm aa ee ii mm what ? Can't you say properly ? ' again Mark being scold with that girl . 

"Hey i'm new here . Why can't you say propely to me ? Don't you have a manner SMALLEYE ? ' 

" What ? YOU"RE DEAD NEW GUY ! "