Chappy 4

I Do Remember

3 weeks later

Eunji POV

Ting tong ~

I pressed the bell and wait for someone to open the door .  Now it’s become my routine to wake those two heavy sleeper . Yoon’s daughter and Tuan’s son . Before this I will just go to school and met the girls and make noise on our way to the class .

But now I have to wake up early went to Bomi house and wake them up .It was fun actually because I can see Mark morning face .It is cute to be truth .Ah I should not say that ><

 I scrolling my SNS and looked at some pictures .  There’s Mark and Bomi photo which been taken candid { maybe by Zoey cause he love to tease those two :p }

Mark is doing a push up while Bomi sit on him . He looks like in pain while Bomi laught like she have concur the world . I laught at the sight in front of me . Mark looks so cute with that face . Wait am I just saying that Mark Tuan is cute again . Hell no . But he is cute indeed . Whatever . I continue scrolling my SNS and I did’t notice that someone has open the door .

“ Noona are you not coming inside ? ” Joey with his sleepy face greet me .

“ Aigoo Joey-ah .. Mian I’m coming now . So where Bomi noona and Mark hyung ? “ I ask while ruffling his hair .

He so damn cute like his brother . Oups >< looks like I should stop this morning fantasy .

“ Bomi noona is taking her shower while Mark hyung still not awake .” he yawned as he finish talking .

I  take a seat at the dining table . There’s a lot of food . Mrs Tuan and Mrs Yoon love to cook and their children love to eat . And that including me . I love to eat at their house ^^

“ What!  He still not awake . We will be late for Jinyoung birthday party preparation . “ I said as I take a bite of a sandwich .

“ Can you please wake him up Eunji . I so tired to wake that Dimsum . “ Bomi come from upstairs with a towel wrapping her neck .

I frowned what am i ? Tuan babysitter ??  I climb the stairs and go to that Dimsum room . His mom don’t mind about I enter his son room just like that cause she know that we will argue EVERY MOMENT that we got .

As I open Mark’s door , I can smell lavender fragrance and I love it . There’s red everywhere since the red hair love RED so much . I can see Mark still on his bed hugging his ‘fluffy’ .

I walk slowly to his bad to pull his leg but something else come up . 

 

Mark POV

I can hear Eunji enter my room . I sure she staring at all my stuff again . And of course I have hide all important things >< Now she walking slowly to my bed . She gonna pull my leg again like she always do but today I have special plan for her . Hahahahah .

I have wear  a ghost mask that I borrow from JB yesterday . The one that make Eunji scream a lot when the boys wear it to scared her . Now in count of three I will make she scream .

Three …

Two …

One …

“ Bhaaaa ~ “

“ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!! Markkk !!! ~ “

I laught my heart out because of Eunji face . She still screaming and suddently , she hug me tightly .

For the first time Jung Eunji hug Mark Yi En Tuan . Everyone please write it in your diary .  Okay back to the topic she hug me and I being a statue . I can hear she bambling such as

“ Uarghh .. Markie neomu miwo ! I hate you “

“ Mark how could you do this to me “

“ You scared me so much .”

Okay I can hear ‘Markie’ . Is that my pet name ? Woah steady bro . I trying to push her away and she looks at me confiusly .

“ Yah ! Get off me “  she push me until I fall to the ground . She even throw my pillow until I ‘kiss’ the floor again . It is obvious that it was she who hug me first . But why I’m the one who get hit with the pillow ?

“ Hey ! It your fault . Why are you throwing things to me ? “

“ My fault ? It your fault Dimsum . You scared me …. Again . “  her eyes start teary .She cupped her face sobbing . Okay that one scared me . I approach her , to persuade Eunji of course .

“ Hey .. I ‘m sorry okay … Sorry “ I try to take hand but then she push me again and again I ‘kiss’ the floor for the third time .

“ Yahhhhhh !! Jung Eunji what you do . It hurt you know .”

“ Hahahah you fall for my trick Mark . Hurry we must go to Jaebum house before 9 . “ she walk towards the door .

“ Small Eye “

“ Snail Dimsum “

That my morning routine . Argue with that small eye in morning . Play pranks on her in the afternoon . Disturb her during night . It make MARK TUAN happy ^^ and I don't know why .

 

 

~ woahhh ... i update again . Thanks to those who comment . You guys energize me ^^ ~