Chapter 1

I Do Remember

                                                                               

~ awh this is the first chapter i'm so excited ... the first update since tomorrow is my birthday ^^ 4/8 ~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author POV 

Today was Mark first day in his new school . His father said that Bomi will acompany him and introduce him to the school .Mark fell so impresed since this school is big . Not just big , it's REALLY big . You can lost in your first day . But since we have Instructor Bomi , Mark sure they will not lost in this freaking big school . 

They head their way to the the school office to get the lecture from the beloved headmaster , Mr Park Jinyoung . Both of them enter the office and head to the headmaster room . Bomi knock the door . 

" Good Morning Mr Jinyoung . " Bomi greet Mr JYP . 

" Ouh , Bomi-ya come here " that old man smile ." Ah , you must be Mark right ? Bomi talked so much  about you . Wow you're good looking . Those girls must really like you . But becareful , althought those girls looks innocent but they actually scary . "  the old man sound concern to his new student . Mark just keep his cool face and nood sometimes . 

" Yah , Mark Tuan ! Please make some respons . Mr Jinyoung talked to you . I'm sorry Mr Jinyoung , Mark always being like this . I don'y know how to settle with him . But , you don't have to worry , If Mark being with me , i will make sure that there will no 'hyena ' disturb him . So can we go now Mr Jinyoung , the first bell will ring in just a time and i have to show Mark his class ." Bomi end her speech . ' Why she act like she was the teacher . I can't believe she is my cousins . ' Mark talk to himself . 

" Owh , nae you may go now , don't forget to introduce Mark to his homeroom teacher . " 

" Nae ~ Thank you Mr Jinyoung " 

Once both of them went out from the room , " Yah ! Mark Tuan , could you at least speak a word ? ' Bomi start to attack Mark . Mark just look at her blankly , "  What i should have say ? " . ' OMO , you can talk . I thought you lost your voice . " say Bomi sarcasticly . And Bomi keep nagging at him until they arrive at Mark class which is Bomi class also . 

Mark POV 

" Yah ! Mark Tuan , could you at least speak a word ? ' Bomi start to attack me with her question . I just look at her blankly , " What should i have say ? "  Ah i don't believe that i say that as my first conversation today . " OMO , you can talk . I thought you lost your voice ." Bomi being sarcasticly . And i don't even realize that we have arrive to my class . Ough she really nag like an old grandma .

" Yah , Mark you should prepare yourself . " suddently Bomi become serious . " Wae " " The girl in our class , is really sensitive when they see a hot stuff like you . And they might seduce you until you feel like u gonna puke . And even worst ,i heard that they just make this guy , hurt himself . " She whisper to me . ' There 's a girl like that in this class ? 

Bomi hold my hand and open  to door .  The class was really noisy .But suddently they being quiet and the girl start whispering to each other . 

' Wow , he so hot ' 

' Is he new student ? But why Bomi hold his hand ? '

' Can he talk in Korean , he look like foriegner .'

That's was some that i could hear . Bomi slam my but ' Yah ! Introduce yourself .  ' Ha .. she my cousins .  I just clear my throat but that have caught everyone attention . " Anyeong haseyo , Mark Tuan imnida . I just transfer here . Please take care of me ' I bow 90 degree . And then they start to talk again .

" YAH ! Everyone , Mark is my cousins . ANd if somebody touch him , I gonna break your arm . Arraseo . " Wow my Bomi become angry . " Kajja Mark . " 

Bomi rush to her friends and ignore me completely but then they giggle while looking at me . Ah , i hate being the new student .But now finally i get my to a chair . I take my place near the window . When i about to land my head to the table , there's two guys seat infront of me and the there's one poke my shoulder , " Hey new kids . I'm Junior .' that boy introduce himself . I just nod , " And this is Jaebum ,  and this stupid looking guy is Jackson .' " Yah Junior ! how could you say that to me . I'm wild and y you know . ' that stupid looking guys shout and it hurt my ears so much . And that Junior and Jackson start to quarrel . " Mian Mark , both of them always like this . " that Jaebum finally talk . " Ah ... It's okay .I don't mind ." . Did i just say that . Wow and i even smile .  Those guys must be something .

 

 

~ Guys this chapter is not finished yet .. I just worn out . Next time i will update it again .Sorry . But i  hope u enjoy even thought it just an intro. Do suscribe , upvote and commment your thought :) ~