Day 8

100 Days (EXO Sehun)

DAY 7 CONT.

SEHUN'S P.O.V.

My alcohol tolerance is very very low...I'm drunk as hell. Mai kept giving me shot after shot after shot, and I couldn't stop. I saw Minah walking away but I wanted her to stay. I honestly couldn't even think straight right now. Why would I drink even after what happened with the car? I don't even like alcohol. 

"Sehun oppa, I accidentally spilled something on my shirt. My head hurts too much for me to walk on my own, can you walk me to the bathroom?" Before I could reject her offer, she already started to get up pulling me along with her. My eyes kept scanning around for Minah but I couldn't find her in the crowd of other drunk people dancing and acting like fools. I reached for my phone but I remembered that she took it with her, damn it. I was being dragged to the bathroom against my own will, I was just too lazy to fight back. Once we reached the door to the girls room, I stopped in my tracks. Was she actually planning on bringing me in there WITH her?? No thanks.

"I'm going to go look for Minah and see if she's okay." I told her, my eyes were hazy but I was getting worried. She didn't respond, she just walked in and came back out a few seconds later.

"It's empty." Next thing I know, I was being pulled into the women's bathroom and pushed into an empty stall.

"Woah woah woah. What are you doing?" I grabbed both of her arms and gently pushed her back. What is going on with her? I really need to find Minah.

"You and Minah aren't dating right?" I thought about it for a while, then shook my head no because we weren't. I don't think she even likes me.

"Okay good."  Before I knew it, she flung herself at me. Her lips were on mine in an instance and her hands were everywhere on my body. I tried to push her off but she was persistent, pushing me against the wall of the stall.

"Mai....stop." I muttered once I heard someone open the door and went in the bathroom. it, I kissed her back, my hands cupped her face. She was right, Minah wasn't mine. She left me alone with her when she knew Mai liked me, that was her own fault. We were getting deeper into the kiss until someone opened our bathroom stall door.

"Oh my god Sehun what the actual are you doing?" My eyes widened when I saw her standing there, the look of disgust was plastered on her face. I broke off the kiss with Mai and proceeded to walk to Minah who was now backing away.

"I can explain."

"No, don't come any closer. I thought you knew better, I THOUGHT KAI WAS A MAN HOE BUT NO YOU ARE." She screamed at me and ran out of the door. I tried to follow her but Mai caught my wrist.

"Who cares about her? She obviously doesn't want you that way I do." She looked at me with lust in her eyes. Of course Minah doesn't want me, look at what I've done. I yanked my hand away and tried to follow her. When I reached the front of the bar, I saw her in the window running away outside. By the time I actually made it out the door after pushing past more wasted people, she was gone. Fortunately, I  was able to catch the nearest bus right at that moment. I was praying and hoping that she was on her way to the hotel right now.

"Minah I'm so sorry." I muttered under my breath with my head in my hands.

X

MINAH'S P.O.V.

Was I just another girl to him? Was I just someone he needed at the moment? I hate Oh Sehun that man hoe. I hate the thought of being with him for the next 92 days. I didn't think he was that easy, he was so quick to flirt with any girl and make out with them. I'm so glad that I didn't agree to date him, I want to choke him and kill him. But why should I care? We weren't even together. I looked around where I was, trying to find a sign or something since I had no idea where I ran off too. All I saw was a tattoo shop and a smaller bar. I am so furious right now that what I did next was completely stupid of me. I walked straight into the bar, ordering the most alcohol my small body could consume. Once I was hella drunk and living life, I regretted it since I couldn't think straight. My head pounded and I just wanted to go home and sleep. I looked in my purse to find some painkillers but I found Sehun's phone instead. I scrolled through his contacts and called his sister.

"OPPA WHY HAVENT YOU CALLED ME???" Little Ha Na's voice was screaming at me through the phone.

"I'm not your oppa, I'm your eonnie. Your oppa is a man hoe just letting you know." I hung up. I then called someone named Suho.

"Sehun what is it??" This guys voice sounded through the phone.

"Sehun is such a man HOE. Hey are you single and cute?"

"Um..yes?" He laughed.

I hung up. I then decided to call someone on my own phone.

"Hello?" Music was playing in the background.

"Baekhyun...it's me. I'm drunk."

DAY 8

SEHUN'S P.O.V.

I'm panicking, Minah didn't come home last night. I fell asleep on the floor by her door and woke up to the same position I was in the night before. I figured that she must already be at the orphanage since she was too humble to skip it. I quickly got ready and took a cab there since I'm already late. I didn't see Mai, the office lady told me that she called in sick. I didn't want to face her I felt ashamed, I asked her if Minah checked in and she nodded and pointed down the hallway. I needed to find her and apologize. I probably hurt her and I hurt myself knowing that I destroyed the chance of her ever being mine. I saw her gathering things ready to leave, why was she wearing shades?

"Minah." I blocked the door way.

"Move man hoe."

"I'm sorry. Mianhae please forgive me. I didn't know what I was doing I was drunk." I looked at her with pleading eyes. She removed her shades and I saw that her eyes were red.

"Well I don't forgive you since I'm hungover and because my wrist hurts." I looked at her wrist and saw red and swollen skin. Oh no....

"You got a tattoo?????" I pulled at her wrist and looked the the black outline of an heart that was now permanently on her skin.

"Yup. Now move." She pushed past me and continued to walk away.

"Where were you last night?"

"A different hotel, and oh heres your phone." She handed me back my phone.

"Where are you going?" I tried to follow her out of the building.

"To the airport." I stopped in my tracks. Was she planning on going back home? Did I really make her that mad? Suddenly, a white van skirted out of no where and stopped in front of her. A whole gang then appeared in front of us.

MINAH'S P.O.V

Before I could process what happened, I just remember my bag being thrown on the ground, two guys held Sehun back, and a white cloth was placed about my mouth. I slowly started to lose consciousness. Sehun was being beaten to a pulp in front of me.

"SATANSOO COME ON SHES KNOCKED OUT. JUST LEAVE THE GUY." Was the last thing I heard until I finally grasped the fact that I was being kidnapped by the gang I saw on TV last night.

(song for the chapter: Scream x d.o.)
(I've decided to make Suzy from Miss A Minah.)
(check out DangoGalaxy 's new fanfic about baekyeol!!! Also check out nind2222222 's imagines!! My love goes out to my fellow chingus.)