Day 7

100 Days (EXO Sehun)

MINAH'S P.O.V.

Before we went to the airport, we had to make a quick stop at the Apple store since I promised Drama Queen here that I would buy him a new phone.

"I-phone 6 plus. Space grey. The most storage space. Pretty please?" He got on his knees and begged me with his hands folded together. We were arguing about what phone he would be getting for maybe half an hour now. He tried doing aegyo, he tried to flirt, he tried to cry, he tried to rap to me, he tried to dance, he even tried to sing. Time was running out.

"OKAY FINE. I'M NOT RICH YOU KNOW." I told the worker to get the phone for him and to ring us up since we were on a tight schedule, I pinched his cheek really hard making sure he felt the pain. I took out my own phone and opened up Snapchat.

"Sehun do me a favor and open your mouth really wide." He did as he was told, looking at me with scared eyes. I snapped the picture and laughed after I edited it with a eggplant emoji by his mouth.

"What are you doing?" He tried to look at my screen but I turned it off since I didn't want him to get mad.

"Oh nothing, I just put you on snapchat thats all." I shrugged my shoulders, the worker came back with his brand new phone already set up and working. I paid while Sehun was already taking selca's on it, doing every pose imaginable. When we were walking out of the store he stopped me out of the blue which gave me a shock.

"What's a snapchat?"

X

I seriously wished I never even mention snapchat to Sehun, he keeps snapchatting me even though I'm sitting RIGHT NEXT TO HIM. How annoying can he be? I stuck my hand out of the hotel's window, it was hot and humid in Vietnam. The flight wasn't so bad even thought we barely made it, I wrote for a minority of it and slept for the majority.

"I got an email from Professor Oh." Sehun showed me the screen of his laptop.

"Hey students, Professor Oh here! I hope you guys enjoyed China and Japan, but heres where the real vacation starts. You will occasionally get emails regarding your mission for each place you visit since we want you guys to experience new things. Your mission in Vietnam is to help out at the IVCOD(International Vietnamese Children's Orphanage with Disabilities) for today and tomorrow. Learn from this experience and see how fortunate you guys are. There will be a translator provided, make sure to keep up with your documenting! Fighting! X" I read out loud. I don't know why but I suddenly got super excited. All I ever wanted to do was help others and be there for people when they have no one else. I couldn't stand to waste another minute so I got up and left the room to go to my own so I could change into something more comfortable. After an internal conflict with myself on what to wear, I decided on just some jean shorts and a plain v-neck. I started making my way back to Sehun's room to see if he was ready to go. When I opened the door, his was faced to me.

"OOPS." I turned around and started to walk out until I walked right into someone instead, making me fall back.....which pushed his door opened further.

X

SEHUN'S P.O.V.

I was in the process of taking off my clothes to change until the door to my room flung opened, Minah fell through landing on her .

"I'm so sorry! I should've looked where I was going." This other women tries to help her up, I looked at her and she glanced up at me and froze. Minah got up and turned to look at me too, she then looked at the women and then looked down, both of their faces were crimson.

I quickly put on a t-shirt and walked towards them, plastering on a fake smile. They could've at least knocked.

"Annyonghaseyo! I'm so sorry for bumping into your friend, I'm looking for Oh Sehun and Kim Minah?" She bowed and avoided my eyes since she was blushing.

"That's us." Minah came and stood next to me to be face to face with the lady. She was glaring at her which made the lady step back a little.

"I'm Mai, I'm your translator for your stay here in Vietnam." She offered a hand but Minah ignored it so I shook it instead.

"Nice to meet you Mai, are we going to the orphanage now?" I asked her and she just kept smiling at me.

"Are we?" Minah snapped her back to reality, Mai quickly nodded and gestured for us to follow. Why was Minah acting so cold to her? Don't tell me she's J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!!!! But of what? We weren't a couple, or even friends, or even acquaintances, what were we? But anyways, I guess I was looking forward to our mission. I'll try to be nice with kids since I'm an improving man.

The car ride was awkwardly silent, so when we reached the orphanage I was the first one to get out. We walked to the main office where me and Minah were each given a folder on the information about the child we have to take care of today. I got a little girl named Park Choa, she was a blind 5 year old who was found abandoned on a street in Busan. Minah got a little 7 year old boy named Kim Kibum who was paralyzed waist down due to a car accident that also killed his parents.

"Sehun oppa are you ready to go?" Mai asked me, giving me her best attempt of a smile even though I could still see the awkwardness on her face.

"Wait, where am I supposed to go?" Minah asked, confusion was set on her face.

"Oh....I'm actually Sehun's translator. You're translator is meeting you here. Oh look there she comes!" An ahjumma comes speed walking towards Minah and just grabs her hand and pulls her away. She looked at me one last time before disappearing down a corner.

"Shall we go?" Mai suddenly grabs my hand and leads me down the opposite hallway, I hope Minah is doing okay.

X

"She said that even though she can't see you, she can tell that you're a handsome guy." Mai translated for Choa after I let her feel my face. She was a cute little girl, she reminded me of Ha Na when she was little...I suddenly missed my sister.

"She's right..you are handsome." I heard Mai mutter under her breath but I ignored it since she was making me a little uncomfortable. I played with Choa and got to know that it only took her a couple of months to learn braille by herself, she had really good hearing and she could play the piano.

"She want's to play a song for you." Mai said, then Choa put out her hand for me to hold onto as she slowly led us to a grand piano nearby. After I lifted her and placed on her the seat, she automatically started playing. Different songs and melodies drifted through the halls, it was so mesmerizing. Before I knew it, our time was up.

"She said that for today, you were the best father/brother she has ever met." Mai smiled at me, my eyes wear tearing up but I refused to cry. I hugged Choa before I took her back to her room.

"Today was good wasn't it?" I said to Mai who was now walking side by side with me.

"It was! Kids like these are so happy even though they know that they don't live the best lives. It's truly an inspiration......but um Sehun oppa, do you want to go out for a drink later?" She stopped me and looked into my eyes. I was surprised on her offer, I thought about it for a while.

"Sure! Minah and I would love to come." I smiled back and continued walking, her expression was unreadable.

X

MINAH'S P.O.V.

Kim Kibum was seriously the sweetest kid ever, I got to know so much about him during our time together. My translator didn't really talk to me outside of translating, but I didn't mind. I was walking towards the office to return the folder since our time was now up, but I stopped when I saw Sehun smiling with Mai walking by his side. NO, I'M NOT JEALOUS. But there's just something about her that's off...I can feel it. Just call it a sixth sense. I returned the folder and walked to him holding out my arms. I ran to him and hugged him, which shocked him since he didn't hug me back.

"Oh my Sehunnie I missed you so much!" I laid my head on his chest and looked directly at Mai who quickly turned away.

"Mai invited us to go drinking later, you in?" Sehun asked me giving me a 'what the hell are you doing?' face. I nodded in response and just continued to be close with him, making sure Mai see's it cause girl, I know you like him, it's so obvious. I'm such an evil person I would marry myself if I could.

X

4 hours has passed since we were at the orphanage, Mai said she would text us the address to the bar and meet us there, so Sehun and I just decided to go walk around the streets of Saigon. But now, the time has come to PARTY!!!!!! We arrived at the bar and saw Mai already downing down shots.

"Hey guys!!! Annyong!!! Wow Sehun you look great! Minah you look like you!" She was already wasted. I rolled my eyes and glared at her, she looked so stupid right now. We got a table and sat down, I was just drinking one beer thats all. Sehun however, was barely drinking anything. I know he hates alcohol because of his dad and because of the accident with the car, so why did he agree to go out with her???

"Come on just take a sip...." Mai was leaning in holding a shot and forcing Sehun to drink it.

"I don't think he wants more." I said giving her a dirty look.

"I think he's a grown man who can make choices for himself thanks." She flipped her hair in my face. I looked at Sehun to see him not even glancing my way, he was just downing the alcohol instead. Whatever, I got up and took both of our phones and placed it in my purse since I didn't want him losing it and went to go sit at the bar instead to watch the TV.

"A wanted gang in korea has been rumored to escape to the following places. Taiwan, Vietnam, and Singapore. Please report to the police if you see any gang activity or violence, the leader is supposedly a 5'7 male with dark hair and eyes. Be aware of disguises also, that is all for the news tonight. Goodbye." Even reading the subtitles make me shiver with fear, I hated gangs. I turned to look back at the table to see how Sehun was doing but he was gone. I scanned around some more and didn't see him. I started to get worried. I got to find Mai, maybe she knows where he is. She's drunk as so I decided to look in the restroom first. When I walked in, I looked in the mirror to see that my eye make up has smudged so when I was trying to fix it, I heard kissing noises coming from a stall.

"Mai...stop."

My heart started to beat faster, my ears burned, I went to the stall and pushed opened the door. Please don't let it be..

"Oh my god Sehun what the actual are you doing?" I was more heartbroken than mad.

(Song for the chapter: n.o. X bts)
(Yikes sehun.)