Chapter 3: He's Mine, All Mine

I Got You

Song of the chapter: Brandy & Monica 'The Boy Is Mine'.

~~~

'You have a 20 minute break before the next vocal class. Drink plenty of warm water and don't talk too much. See you in 20', Lee hyung dismissed Got7 from their first vocal class of the day with a smile. Jackson walked over to Youngjae who is at the water table, refilling his bottle.

'Aish! I thought my throat was gonna explode during class. I've never sang so hard in my life! Now I think I'm coming down with a sore throat. It feels really raw', Jackson sighed and rubbed his neck before opening his bottle for a drink. 'Ah jingjja? You should talk to Lee hyung before the next class. The worst thing that could happen is you straining your voice', Youngjae commented. 'Yeah you're right. I'll do it after the break', Jackson responded. Then his phone beeped with a text message. He pulled out his phone and looked at it.

Unknown number:
Meet me now bhnd d reception ofice alone dnt tll any1

Jackson stareed at the message with wide eyes. WhatWho would send something like thisIs it dangerous if he goesMaybe he'll ask Youngjae to come with him...noit said to come aloneMaybe he'll go alone and then look from a distance at who it isIf they look suspicious or dangerous then he'll call securityYeahthat's what he'll do.

As he turned to leave, he whipped around to Youngjae saying,'hey, hyung, I need to go check on something for a minute. If I'm not back before the next class then check the reception office. See you later'. And he ran out before Youngjae could reply.
He jogged through the corridors and slipped past the office without being seen. With his back against the wall, he turned his head to the side. There he could see a young lady wearing huge sunglasses and a head scarf. He didn't recognize her. Since she looked harmless, he went in.

Before he could ask her identify she spoke up. 'You are late. I texted you 5 minutes ago. I don't know about you, but don't have time to wait. Anyway oppa, we need to talk', she demanded. OppaDoes he know her'Um, unni? Mianhae imnida, but do I know you?', he smirked at her disguise. She sighed rudely. 'This', she pointed at her clothes and and scarf and sunglasses,' was all for me to get in here. I can't be seen with you. It'll be too obvious. I'm keeping it on in case we're seen but I am J-Min, oppa', she answered.

'Seolma! You look very different. But to the point. What are you doing here?', Jackson asked her. 'I am here to deliver a message from your agi Mint. She said it's time for you guys to get back together because the scandal is long forgotten. This time she said that you can't tell anyone so it will be safer. She said she loves you and she misses you. And this is not a question. It's an order', she glared at Jackson.Wait, what? She wants to get back together? Aigoo! I have to think of an excuse because I'm not ready for Mint now. I need to have fun with Dani first. Think, Jackson think! Aha!

'Ah, unni. Don't you know? You have to keep up with the gossip,' Jackson chuckled at J-Min, hoping she'd buy his fake acting and lies. 'Didn't you hear what happened yesterday? Jr and JB went out for some ramen yesterday and they were trapped by some fans asking them questions. Are Mint unni and Jackson oppa still dating? Were they even dating in the first place? Please tell us Jr oppa!', Jackson glanced at J-Min to see if she believes him.

'Really? Are you sure about this?', J-Min squinted at him, trying to tell if he's lying. 'Yes unni. I'm sure of it. And Jin Young PD-nim asked me last week if I was telling the truth about dating anyone. He seemed suspicious. I really want to have a good relationship with Mint agi but I can't if I have people down our backs all the time. Get what I'm saying?', Jackson questioned. 'Ne oppa. I'll tell her. Anything else to say to you agi?', J-Min raised an eyebrow.

'Tell her that I love her so much and think about her everyday and I can't wait to see her again. Tell her that she's beautiful and should wait for me patiently for me. Gwaenchanh-euseyo?', Jackson grinned at her and she rolled her eyes.'Yeah, whatever. Well that's all, I have to get back for dance. Annyeong-hi', she threw some of her scarf over her shoulder and strutted out. 'Annyeong-hi. Omo! I have to call someone. I remember I made plans for tonight', Jackson slapped a hand over his forehead and pulled out his phone.

J-Min stopped in her tracks. Maybe I'll listen to his phone call. It might lead me to something because I know he's lying. She slid around the corner of the wall and his, still in earshot. Unfortunately, Jackson thought she was gone and was speaking loud and clearly. He went into his contact list and searched for the number. Dani ;) was what she saved her name as in his phone.

He pressed dial. On the fourth ring, she picked up. * The bits in bold are Jackson's bits and are all J-Min can hear. She can't hear what Dani is saying* 'Yeoboseyo?', she answered. 'Yeoboseyo unni. Gwaenchaneyo?', he asked, suddenly concerned. 'Oh Jackson-a, kwaenchana-a. What's up with your voice, it sounds really husky,' she answered.

'Yeah I think I have a sore throat but I'm fine. Where are you?'. 'I'm at the store shopping. I finally made a female friend over here. Her name is Lee Ji Won. She's been showing me around today', Dani beamed. 'Oh, I think I know her. The name sounds familiar but I'd have to see her face to know. When will you be back?', he responded. 'Um well after this, I'm meeting an old friend of mine at a cafe so maybe around 5:30. Wae?'.

'I wanted to call you to ask for your reply. I've waited long enough. What's your answer', he chuckled into the phone. 'Hmm, that soon? I thought I'd get more time but I'll decided now. Okay, Jackson-a, I say yes', she giggled. 'That's great. We'll go at 7 to Min's Club? Cool. Okay see you later unni'. 'Bye Jackson'. Before hanging up he spoke. 'Oh yeah, and one more thing unni. While you're out shopping with your friend, pick something amazing for tonight. I want your dressing to leave me speechless', and he hung up without waiting for her reply. He smirked and put his phone back in his pocket. J-Min sensed him coming out so she turned left while he went right and out of sight.

J-Min wondered to herself. Who is he talking to? Did he say unni? So then it's a girl. And what did he ask her that they have to go to Min's Club for? He'd only bring someone special to a place like that. And why did it matter what she wore, she wasn't his girlfriend. Or was she!?! I better tell Mint unni. She needs to here this and we need to act on it fast!

~~~

The Lounge, Seoul

'Wow Chan Minnie. This place is super fancy. And expensive too. You really didn't need to do this. We could've just gone to Cafe Jakiya', Dani sighed at Chan Min. 'No, it's okay. I wanted to treat my bestie', he smiles but Dani can only tell because of his eyes. She can't see his mouth as he is wearing a mask. 'Um, Chan Min. Can I ask you something', she raised an eyebrow. 'Ne. Go ahead', he urged. 'Um, why are you wearing a mask. And sunglasses. And I see you've dyed your hair blonde. And you keep glancing around at everyone. What's going on?', Dani asked.

I'm wearing a mask and sunglasses because I am Exo's famous Chanyeol. I'm looking around just to see if anyone recognizes me. Oh, and this is a blonde wig, not hair dye. PD-nim won't let me change my style until Summer. Chanyeol wanted to scream the truth at her but he knew he couldn't. He couldn't let her find out. 'Um... I actually have a cold right now but I didn't want to scare you off so I'm wearing a mask. The sunglasses are because the lights in this place are too bright. Aren't your eyes sore? And yeah, I dyed my hair this morning. I had a hair appointment'.

Dani just laughed. Phew! At least she's not suspicious. 'So how's college big bro?', she took a sip of her white hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream. 'It's going great. Lay and I started up our project this morning and hopefully we'll have it done by the end of the week. How's your life?', he lied successfully. 'It's going great so far. And guess what? I have a date tonight', she winked.

Chanyeol almost choked on his latte. She going on a date? With who? 'Who are you going out with', he tried to hide his despair. It was pretty clear that he was in love with Dani but fortunately she didn't realize. 'You see, I can't tell you that. He's a bit of a playboy and if I told you, then you'd probably go beat him up. I know how protective you are over me. And I'm gonna lay him off easy because I think he's really nice so you don't need to know him', she laughed. I'm not gonna beat him up because he's trying to play you. Well, I might, but that's not the main reason. It's because I like you and he has no right to go near you. You're mine!

How he wished he could confess his love for Dani, but if he did that then he'd have to be completely hones with her because it would be worse if she found out about him if they were a couple. For now, he had to keep his feelings to himself. 'Anyway, I need your advice on what to wear. I need to make him speechless and then he'll think I'm y then I'll tell him I wanna be friends. What should I wear? I know you're a fashion killa. You're style is a bomb. Jebal oppa, jebal!', Dani pouted at him. 'Aish! Don't start with the aeygo! You know it always works on me. And calling me oppa. Fine, I'll help you. Let me see', Chanyeol sat back in thought.

'How about... a black crop top and blue jeans with a red and blazer and red Versace heels. Oh and add a thick gold chain necklace to accessorize it. And wear your hair in plaits for an hour and take them out before you leave so your hair will be naturally wavy', he sat up straight again. As much as he hated giving her good advice on what to wear to go out to a guy who wasn't him, he couldn't help it. Her aeygo was too strong. He loved her so much that he'd do anything she wanted. Except, of course, be 100% honest.

'Daebak. Chan Min-a that's amazing. How you come up with these things, I don't know. Gomawo!', she beamed as her phone rang. She pressed reject and switched it off. As Chanyeol opened his mouth to protest she jumped in before him. 'Eh no. I'm having lunch with my best friend. No interruptions', she put one hand up to close the topic. 'Hey, why are those women staring at us? Do you know them?', she eyed two women at the counter, one a waitress the other a customer. They were both staring at the two of them.

CrapDo they recognize meNa oetteokhaeOhwhat to do?

'Um, its getting late Dani. You need to start getting ready. I know how long it takes you to get ready. And those women are creeping me out. Let's bounce!', he whispered as he pulled her out of the shop.

'Eomma, you don't think that was Chanyeol? From Exo? I think it was', Han Na exclaimed as she served her mom at the cafe she currently worked part time at. 'Ani! Don't you know anything Han Na? You are so stupid! How could that be Chanyeol? At my age I can even tell one idol from the other. Chanyeol currently has black hair. His Vogue photoshoot was up on Soompi this morning. That guy did act suspicious though. But I doubt it. Although...aniyo. It is not', her ignorant mother picked up her cappuccino and walked to her seat.

Little did she know, her stupid daughter was actually right.

~~~

LOEN ENTERTAINMENT

'So you think he's going on a date tonight with another unni?', Mint repeated as she brushes her long light brown hair in the mirror. 'O. He was definitely talking to a girl and he asked her to dress up nicely for him. He's taking her to Min's Club so it was be important. It has to be a date', J-Min announced. 'Ani! He would never to this to me. You are the one who said that he said he loves me and I should wait patiently for him. So its impossible. Jackson oppa is not like this', Mint shook her head, desperate not to believe the ugly truth.

'So what is it then Mint? What was we talking about. If you're so sure that I'm wrong then let's hear your ideas', J-Min snapped. 'Well, I have one idea. It's a good one too', Mint smirked. 'Oetteokhae? O, Mint-a? What is it?', J-Min saids, suddenly curious. 'I say we treat ourselves to one of the best restaurants in Seoul. We'll see for ourselves what's up. J-Mina, tonight, we are going to LA Club Express!', she grinned evilly into the mirror. J-Min squeled with laughter. 'Na naemun mwonde? (What are you) Mint-a you are a genius!'.
 

----------------------------

Remember Lee Ji Won for future chapters, she is VERY important.

What do you think will happen next?

Should Chanyeol tell Dani the truth?

Or is e doing the right thing by keeping it a secret?J