Chapter 2: Feelings

I Got You

Song of the chapter: Ciara 'Like A Boy'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackson's P.O.V

(Skipped Jr, Mark and Yugyeoms intros sorry)
Back in the dorm.

'Woah BamBam did you take a good look at the new unnie? She's going to be with us all the time. She is really something else. Her smile, her eyes, the way she talks', I stopped and sighed, thinking about her. 'Hyung? You like her? Dani noona? Our new choreographer?', his eyes literally popped out of the sockets. 'Who likes Dani? Bammie you like the new unni? But I thought you liked Yerin', Mark mumbled while eating a packet of crisps. 'No not me. Jackson likes her. And I don't like Yerin-a. She's just a friend', BamBam glared at Mark.

JB turned to look at me,'but I thought your still dating Mint unni from Tiny G. Are you going to break up with her?'. 'No we're still on a break. I'm waiting for the scandal with myself, Mint and Chanyeol to die down a bit before I get back with her. Right now, I'm just looking for fun while I wait',I said. 'But Dani noona told me she doesn't fall in love or date. And anyway what if she finds out hyung? What will happen then?', BamBam asked.

'It'll be fine. I swear she was totally checking me out when I was in the studio with her. She seems the type that would like to play around. And besides, I'll explain it to her before hand so she can't say I didn't warn her', I smiled. 'Just be careful though. We just debuted and we've already had a scandal. We can't afford another one', JB said in a stern tone, indicating he was not kidding. 'Araso', I sighed. Honestly, I wasn't going to let one scandal get to me. If anything happened between me and Dani, it'd be strictly me and Dani. It was different last time because Mint was Chanyeol's ex and obviously he'd want her back. Who wouldn't? She's beautiful.

But she picked me. One of the good things about Mint was that she doesn't see the point in cheating. She was not greedy. If she wanted Chanyeol back, she'd just break up with me and go back to him. But he just wouldn't give up. Then someone took a photo of me holding Mint while glaring at Chanyeol. It was all over the news, everywhere. JYP, SM and LOEN entertainments denied everything so it wasn't that bad but I was in huge trouble with Park Jin Young. Since then Chanyeol and I had to be careful not to be seen with Mint so no one will think we're dating. But Bammie said that Dani hasn't dated so then I know there won't be any exes.

'You know what? I think I'm gonna go ask her now', I smirked. The guys cheered. As I walked out the door, all I could hear behind me was 'Go on Jackson hyung' and 'Jackson fighting!' I smiled to myself. It's now or never.

-----------------------------

I walked down the corridor looking for Dani. 'Jimin-a. Have you seen Dani? You know, the new choreographer?', I added when she looked confused. 'Ah de. I saw her in the studio when I walked past', she replied. 'Gamsahabnida', I grinned as I jogged into the studio. I freezed when I got there. Her body when she danced. It was just beautiful. I snapped out of it and approached her when she stopped the music.

'Annyeong unni. Do you have a minute?'. She turned around,'hey Jackson and sure. What's up?'. How do I say this'Um...well...', I started and blushed. 'Jackson, just say what to wanna say. I don't bite', she smirked. I took a deep breath to build my confidence. I'm a ladies man, so why should I be nervous? I mean, its not like she's gonna say no. Jackson Wang does not get rejected! 'Well I was wondering if you'd-', she cut me off saying,' if I'd go on a date with you. Is that what this is about?', she raised a perfectly arched eyebrow. I thought it about for a minute. She seems independent and since she's never dated that means...she obviously doesn't play aroundI wanted to kick myself for my stupidity. I didn't even think of that.

'Um, yeah. It is. I wanted to ask you out', I said, taking a new approach. Then all I have to do is play around with her but act like an so she'll break up with me and then I'll go back to Mint. I mentally giggled at my genius mind. 'I'll think about it', was what I heard and I snapped out of my thoughts. Did she just say she'll think about it? Well that was easy. 'But wait. I thought you don't date. Was BamBam lying?', I accidentally thought out loud. 'So you guys have been talking about me', she raised her eyebrows up pretending to be mad. 'But what about the dating ban? Don't you care about that? And you barely even know me. Why'd you say yes?', I asked suspiciously.

'I don't care about the dating ban. It doesn't apply to me. I'm practically staff. It's just for you kids', she smirked at the last word and bit her bottom lip. Is she flirting with me? She's doing a good job. 'And anyways, you seem like a nice guy. You're good looking, you have a nice body and you're funny. And all my friends are dating so I decided to give it a try. So yes. I'll think about. But I'm starting to think you regret asking me...', she trailed off. 'No no no. I don't. Really, I like you. I want to take you out. Seriously. I was just curious'. 'Araso, araso. See you around. I'll give you my number so you can text me when you want a reply', she put her hand out for my phone and typed her number in then gave it back to me and walked out.
Woah.

--------------------------------
Dani's P.O.V

Jackson is seriously stupid if he thinks I don't know his game. It had been tried on me by so many guys back in the States and I've always backfired it to each and everyone of them. He's a nice guy, I do like him as a friend. So I'll say yes to his date and get him back lightly because I don't really blame him. Anyone with a face and body like his would play people too. But his case isn't that bad because he's actually really sweet too. I'll just act like an on the date. Like when he tries to pay and do it. I'll get to my seat before he can pull it out for me. I'll order for myself. Stuff like that. My sister Deelon told me it annoyed guys when you didn't let them be gentlemen. At the end of the night I'd tell him that I just wanted to be friends.

I walked into my dorm and plopped onto the couch. I looked at the clock. 8:55. 'Omo!', I exclaimed and ran into my room. I pulled out my laptop and switched it on. Chan Min said we would Skype each other every night because he wasn't able to see me in person often since he was busy. I think its because of college work. I'll be busy too because Got7 will be doing their promo tour soon and I have to make up lots of new dances for the songs. I opened Skype and saw he's calling me. I answered it. 'Annyeong Minny', I laughed, calling him the nickname he hates. He glared at me and scoffed. 'Annyeong DanielHow you doing kid?', he smiled. 'Just because your 3 years older than me, doesn't make me a kid compared to you Chan Min oppa. Or do you want me to call you ahjussi?', I held in my laugh.

'Ani ani! Don't even dare. What you up yo. How's the famous life?', he asked. 'I'm not famous yet. Besides, I'm just their choreographer. I'll probably just be behind the camera', I sighed. 'No. JYP isn't like that. A friend of mine is a trainee there. He knows talent when he sees it. You can dance, sing and rap. It won't be long before he gives you a place. Maybe you should--', he got cut of by a voice. I couldn't understand it clearly because it was really deep and distant, plus was in Korean but my brain translated it to,' Chanyeol, put your phone and laptop away. It's lights out already. You know we're very busy tomorrow'.

'De sunbae', he replied. 'Who was that? And do you have to go?', I raised an eyebrow. 'Em. It was just my dorm leader. It's lights out early today because we have a big project that we have to start working on early in the morning'. 'Dorm? I thought you went to college from home?', I said, confused. 'Ani. Didn't I tell you I moved to the dorms this year? I must've forgotten. Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye', he grinned. 'Bye', I closed my laptop.

~~~

Exo's dorm:

'You are lucky you're a quick liar Chanyeol, or she would've caught you out there. Why don't you just tell her you're famous? She's gonna be famous too anyway. Why does it matter?, Luhan rolled his eyes. 'Well it's a bit late now. And I can't start another scandal with another girl', Chanyeol huffed. 'I thought you said she's been into KPop for 2 years. She's a bit dumb if she's never heard of Exo but Got7...and stupid', Xiumin scoffed. 'Hey, don't talk about her like that', I quickly came to her defense. 'We're just saying. It's gonna be worse if she finds out somewhere else than from you. Just imagine if she was reading AllKPop and Exo came up and she sees you. That's all we're saying', Luhan said as he switched of the lights.
But what if I told her and then I lost her?
~~~

'I want you to go to JYP tomorrowTell him it's time for us to get back together againTell him I miss him and I'm lonelySay that everyone's forgot about the scandalThis timewe won't tell anyoneWe will definitely not rub it in Chanyeol's face. That's where all the trouble started'.

'OkayI'll make sure I get him aloneI'll wear a disguise toojust in case'.

'That's goodI'll tell Eunni that you went out with ahjummaYou know she'd never question ahjummaAnd anywayahjumma is leaving early tomorrow so she'll think you're together'.

'OkayUm unniwhat if oppa is with another girl?'.

'Shut upHow dare you say such a thing!?! My oppa only has eyes for me'.

'Mianhae unni. But what if oppa says no?'.

'NoNoHow dare you?!? What guy would say no to meAre you saying that I am ugly?'.

'AniyoYou're so prettyMianhae imnidaWhat time should I leave tomorrow?

'Go after the first morning dance classMake sure you're not seen'.

-----------------------------------------

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE